26 | winner winner chicken dinner

I am once again so sorry.. i absolutely suuuuuck at updating frequently (boooo 🍅) i hope y'all don't hate me too much at this point haha.. 👉👈

Anyways, just wanted to quickly thank you guys for over 80k reads (almost 90k now) 🥺 it's honestly so crazy considered how rarely i post and how unpolished this book is! But i rlly appreciate it <3

_________

Third person pov:

"Mm this pasta tastes amazing Jungkook. Did you cook it yourself?" Jimin praised the younger while everyone was sat at the table eating their food.

Jungkook blushed a little and nodded his head cutely. "Yeah I made it myself. I don't usually cook that well but I'm glad you enjoy it."

Taehyung chuckled. "Oh don't be so humble, we both know you can cook very well. That is of course if you don't leave your food on heat for too long and almost burn the whole house do— ow I'm just kidding!"

Jungkook kicked the older in the leg under the table while blushing like a tomato. He knew exactly what day Taehyung was talking about and he didn't want to reminisce that moment right now.

Both Jimin and Yoongi sat in silence not knowing what was going on until Yoongi cleared his throat. "So anyway, how long have you guys been together for?"

Taehyung almost spit out his drink. Jungkook was ready to just stab himself with a fork right in the heart at that moment, it just couldn't get more embarrassing for him.

"Oh.. we? No- uhm well you see—"

"We're not dating hahahah where did you get that idea from?" Taehyung interrupted him in a squeaky voice and laughed awkwardly while playing with his salad.

Yoongi gave them both a unamused look. "This is a joke, right? They're just kidding right?? Jimin?" He looked over at him for support but the other seemed like he was trying to ignore the conversation.

Jimin was looking away the whole time, in reality he was just trying not to laugh at the entire situation. "Um I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged his shoulders while stuffing his face with the pasta.

"Okay am I missing something here?" Yoongi was defeated at this point, looking between each and every one of them confused. He felt like he was the only one that didn't know something here. "I swear we literally heard you guys fu— mhmm."

"Hahah that's enough baby." Jimin put his hand over his mouth before he could finish the sentence.

Jungkook took that opportunity and quickly stood up from the table. "Who wants dessert!"

_____

Everyone was now sat in a circle on the floor surrounding the coffee table with some random movie playing on the tv. They were playing different board and card games one by one. At the moment, they were playing the famous UNO.

Jungkook took out some alcohol from the cupboard to make the gameplay a little more interesting and so that everyone could loosen up. The atmosphere was still a little tense, but they managed to move on from all the weird topics and actually talk about something interesting.

"Oh so Yoongi, I heard that you're a musician. Isn't that right?" Jungkook asked curiously while waiting for his turn.

"Eh musician is a big word, but I'm trying to get there. At the moment I mostly write lyrics and compose some beats for other people." Yoongi shrugged while looking through his cards and putting one down onto the stack.