8 | alcohol

Jungkook's pov:

I shifted my eyes away from my phone to look at the door. Taehyung walked inside the room and fell with full force onto the untidy bed.

I sat on my bed while looking at him curiously. An awkward silence filled us. I coughed signalling for him to break the ice, but he just kept staring at the wall, blank and emotionless.

At first I thought that he was just daydreaming, but that changed immediately when I walked over to him and the strong smell of alcohol hit me.

He's drunk..

And a drunk Taehyung only meant one thing: a loud and annoying Taehyung.

It was strange how quickly his mood changed whenever he was drunk or tipsy. You see, I've spent countless nights with a drunk Taehyung, so I knew each step very well.

At first he's quiet and minds his own business. Later on he would act like some kind of philosophic, talking about the strangest topics and trying to scold me. Usually it was quite funny to be honest.

Lastly, he gets really noisy and horny, unable to control his emotions. He acts like one of those teenagers you find on parties that jump around and scream for no reason.

I always considered them as the most fun nights, since he never remembered anything the next morning. He would often beg me to give him a kiss or a blowjob, which to obviously I always declined.

I knew he was just horny, or that some girl at the club didn't give him the attention he wanted. So basically, I was always the second choice.

"You're drunk." I sighed while sitting next to him on the bed.

"I've told you so many times not to stay up so late Kook. It's bad for your health and-" Taehyung tried educating me, but I refused to listen to his drunken bullshit.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, I hated being lectured on my mistakes.

Suddenly, Taehyung sat up on his bed and scanned the room quickly, meeting my eyes twice in the process.

Here we go again..

"JUNGKOOOOOOKIEEEE!" He squeaked out in excitement, smiling so widely that my cheeks hurt just by looking at him.

I stood up and was about to leave the room to get something to eat, but Taehyung jumped up and embraced me in a tight hug, squishing me and giggling. He acted like a little kid that was overly excited to meet his favourite character in Disney land for the first time.

I tried escaping from his hold, not having any of this. I would rather stay alive than get suffocated by him. But as we both know, the older is much stronger than me, so instead he tightened his grip on my waist.

"You're not going anywhere, naughty boy." He whispered into my ear rather sexily, what made it even worse was his attempt at licking my ear. But instead he got a smack on the head from me.

"Playing hard to get hm?" Taehyung smirked and pushed me down onto his bed. I widened my eyes when I saw him taking off his shirt and chucking it to the side. He crawled on top of me and bit his lip seductively.

He didn't have much muscles or a six pack, but I always admired his muscular back and chest. Seeing it from so close up stirred something inside me.

His exposed chest was now on top of mine, our faces way too close as our breaths mixed together and our foreheads touched. I felt a little uncomfortable, but for some reason I enjoyed it at the same time.

Okay maybe he does get pretty horny and all, but he's never went this far before. This took me by a surprise and I didn't know how to react, my body was frozen.

"T-tae." I breathed out, too scared to even meet his strong gaze. His eyes were dark and filled with lust.

"Shh princess~" he whispered and pecked my lips.

No tongue, no force, just a quick kiss. A pair of lips touching for milliseconds, but it still felt so magical.

My heart skipped a beat and before I could blink, Taehyung started kissing down my neck and biting behind my ear. My breath hitched, it felt so wrong but so right.

In all honesty I really wanted to get marked by those pretty lips of his, but right at that moment something just felt off. And that being the taste of alcohol that I felt right after licking my lips.

With all the strength that was left in my body, I pushed him off me and forced him onto the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed, my blood boiling. The taste of alcohol was lingering on my lips and got stronger with each second. It stayed there as a reminder of my stupid mistakes. I put my hand on my lips, too shocked at his actions.

"C'mon bun, don't act like you didn't like it." Taehyung smirked as he stood up and grabbed my chin, making me look into his dark, chocolatey eyes.

"You wish." I scoffed and took a step back.

I kept telling my self that I didn't enjoy it, but even I knew that was a lie. Maybe I did enjoy it, and maybe more that I should've.

Even so, I didn't want to be used by Taehyung, be one of his dolls to play around with. Considering the fact that he was drunk and didn't even know what he was doing at that moment.

"Come on Kook, I just want us to start the prank already." Taehyung whined as he licked his lips, taking a step towards me. Once again we were as close as before. The close proximity, every little touch, it all made me so weak and he had no idea about it.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and gently sat me down onto the bed. "Now moan."

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"I said moan." Taehyung giggled.

It took me a second to realise that he was talking about the prank, and so I let out a loud, desperate moan.

Taehyung laughed and laid down next to me.

"Yes baby, moan my name!" Taehyung screamed and let out a grunt.

And that's what went on for the next half an hour or so, both of us moaning and letting out the weirdest sounds.

Taehyung even started jumping on the bed to make it seem more realistic. Most of the time I had to hold myself back from laughing at the weird moans Taehyung was yelling out. But after a while I closed my eyes and my mind went wild.

The only thing I could picture was Taehyung on top of me, shirtless and sweaty, his damp hair sticking to his forehead. His face scrunched up in pleasure as he fucked into me at a steady pace. My legs trembling and my whole body obeying to his touch, tears falling down my flushed cheeks at the overwhelming pleasure.

Shit Kook, you're hard again..