6 | liar

Jungkook's pov:

I heard the door from our apartment opening, without hesitation I ran to the living room to find a smirking Tae just standing there.

"So how did it go?" I asked while giggling.

"He didn't suspect a thing." Taehyung admitted proudly.

"Wow, you're a professional liar." I laughed and walked closer to him.

"I've been practising."

I turned around and started walking to the kitched. Before I was able to do so though, I felt Taehyung pull me back and wrap his arms around my waist. He placed his chin on my shoulder and hugged me from behind, as if it was a normal thing for him to do.

"Um.. W-what are you doing Tae?" I asked as my eyes widened slightly and my heart started racing. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I'm not gonna lie it did feel nice, but I was just surprised.

"Hugging you." He murmured while wrapping his arms around me tighter and pulling me closer.

"I can see that.." I giggled, trying not to sound too nervous even though really, I was panicking.

My mind raced with questions, but I decided to stay quiet and wait for him to let go.

But he didn't.

Instead, his large hand slowly travelled under my shirt and gripped my bare waist. His breath was now tickling my ear and I stood there frozen, not knowing what was happening.

My legs felt like they could give in any second. I felt like his touch had taken complete control over me.

I haven't even noticed when he started to feel my stomach and chest, travelling around my body with his cold fingertips, making my skin burn up.

Saying that I was taken aback was an understatement. We never had this kind of close contact before, Taehyung is straight after all.

I hesitantly turned my head to look at his face that was still placed on my shoulder, his eyes were closed and a small smile was visible. The smile wasn't big, but you could still see how much he enjoyed the skin-ship from how relaxed he looked.

I sighed and whispered his name. His eyes opened slightly and when we locked eyes, realisation hit him and he quickly took his hands out from under my shirt and took a few steps back.

"Kook I-I.." He stammered, his eyes widened as if he has only now realised what he'd done.

I just stood there staring at him with disbelief, wandering what was going on inside that head of his.

"It's fine.. whatever." I mumbled softly before turning around and walking inside the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Taehyung stayed on the same spot in he living room, too shocked with himself to make a move.

I on the other hand, was standing in front of the mirror, questioning everything around me. My head felt heavy with all the overwhelming feelings that ran around my brain.

It's not his fault, Kook. He doesn't know how you feel.

I kept repeating in my head that it's not his fault, but it still hurt like a bitch.

I splashed my face with cold water, trying to flush out all of the thoughts. Hoping that my feelings would just go away.

But they couldn't.

Instead, I felt them start pouring out of my eyes and staining my cheeks. I felt even more miserable.