"ᎢᎻᎬ FᏆᏩᎻᎢ"

"Say something!" Y/N yelled as tears clouded her vision. 

"I don't know what to say." He mumbles trying to keep his cool.

"That's it? After what I just told you... After everything we've gone through!" She yelled looking at my husband and waiting.

He got up from the crappy couch... After my parents were murdered, Y/N had lost everything. As far as his parents knew, they were living the dream... However that was far from it. This small house was the definition of crap on toast. You couldn't even take a five-minute shower without it turning cold... Not to mention how cold the house gets in general.

"Well, I-" 

"Save it," She yelled flinging open the door... Walking out only to trip. 

"OH MY GOD, Y/N!" Sweets screamed as his wife tumbled down the stairs to the front porch. 

Lifting her up, he laid Y/N on the couch. Quickly running away, he then came back with the first aid kit. 

"I can't-" Before she could finish her sentence... Her eyelids drooped closed.

The sound of beeping woke her up that night. Scanning the room, it looked as if she was in a hospital room. Wires poking at her arms, as the whole place smelled of cleaning products. Her hand was wrapped tightly in something... It was a hand. Pressing the nurse button, questions ran through her mind on how she had gotten here. A migraine in my head only seemed to be getting worse. 

"Mrs, you needed something?" A nurse asked, walking in. 

"Who is this man?" She questions referring to the raven haired wonder. 

"Your husband I'm... Don't you remember?" She questioned with a shake of my head, she had left... To God knows where.

Is this dude really my husband? Her thoughts consumed her. 

Just then his soft snores came to a holt, as he started to move. "Y/N..." He mumbles. 

What the heck? Yes, that's my name but how would this dude know? The last thing I remember was moving to Riverdale... Who is this unknown man? 

Gradually as he lifted his head his eyes locked with his wives. "You're awake!" He exclaimed sitting up. 

He came closer, so she scooted away... On the whole other side of the bed, he gave her a confused look, as she didn't know what to do. 

"What's wrong?" He asked coming closer.

"Who are you?" She asked looking him up and down. 

"Sweet Pea yo-" Yet before he could finish his sentence the door burst open. 

The nurse from earlier showed up and behind her some doctor. "Hello," The doctor said coming in. "We're here to clear some things up."

"Why can't she remember me?" Her husband asked, getting mad... I must have really meant a lot to him. 

"It's ok... This is temporary.. Her memory should come back soon, it's just from hitting her head." The nurse explained.

"Oh thank god." He sighed, never looking away from me. 

"I don't understand..." Y/N whispered never meeting their eyes yet instead staring at her painted fingernails.

She never had her nails painted… Well at least not that she remembered. 

"Look... You hit your head and suffered some memory loss, but soon your memory should come back." The nurse explained. "Sweet Pea we need to talk to you in the hall."