"The hits just keep on coming,"

"Y-You can't just leave," Y/N cried, attempting to get him to stop however he knew that he just couldn't stay... Then again they both knew that this moment was coming- Which hurt the most. 

"You know I can't-" . 

"But-" 

"Y/N I'm sorry... I thought it was done but they need more men and I'm still in contract," He mumbled looking down trying to keep tears in... He didn't want her to see his pain it would only make things worse. 

Yet all she needed was his love to be complete... And that was about to be taken away from her. 

"They can't just do this so fast!" She exclaimed full on sobbing. 

"Y/N you know I'll be back soon... It's going to be ok," He tried to reassure kneeling down beside her. "This should be my last time-" 

"That's what you said before!" She exclaimed with a weep. "I-I don't want you to leave me again and maybe not come back-" 

"You know I'll always come back for you... Don't you ever put that in the universe," He pleaded fingers brushing against her chin causing his wife to look up at him through her teary eyes. 

"But-" 

"There is no but Y/N I'm going to come back to you!... Always," He whispered pushing himself onto her their lips soon touching- It may have not been their first kiss but- It sure did feel like the first time all over again. 

"I love you," She whispered looking down with a sigh. 

"I love you so so much-" He whispered cutting himself off with a loud sigh. "When I get back we'll go on a long vacation and we'll never be separated ever again for more than a day-" 

"I can't wait for you to come back-" 

"Things will be different- Better," He reassured getting up and pulling her up as well. 

"I don't want things to be different... I just want you-" 

"I know... That's why I'll come back," He insisted turning back to his bag. "I will make sure that this won't be our last goodbye-" 

"But you can't control that... Sweets I-I don't know what I'd do if you die-" 

"I'm not going to die... Please stop saying that," He begged to try and calm her and quit all of her negative thoughts, and to his surprise, it actually worked.

~

"This isn't goodbye," Sweet Pea reassured again trying to calm his loved one. 

"I know," She whispered as he gripped her waist firmly never seeming to want to let go. 

She kissed him fast... Knowing that they only had second left... Seconds before he leaves her- Maybe forever. 

She didn't want him to die- He was still too young, although with his big heart, of course, he would have wanted to be in the army. And was how she ended up alone when she found out- Found out that they were indeed going to have a child. 

Y/N was pregnant and he didn't know... For days after he left she just couldn't sleep- The wife wanted so bad to tell her husband but it didn't seem right through a letter- Nonetheless it might distract him from staying alive. The thought of waiting until he got back killed her- Yet she knew that in the end, it would be worth it to see his face- If she ever was able to see it again. 

"Were so sorry girl," Toni mumbled wrapping Y/N in a hug Cheryl and Betty soon joining. 

"Yeah he'll be back," Cheryl reassured rubbing up and down her back.

"I-I don't want to do this alone," The poor girl cried looking at them through tears and finally letting them fall. "Why did this have to happen now-" 

"We will not leave you alone!" The blonde exclaimed draping a blanket over her shoulders. "And now we're totally having a sleepover," And that was how her friends found out. 

The two most important things in the world... Family and love. The raven-haired man was the reason for her to be looking forward to the next day- However it felt like it had already had been years. 

Their love was like the wind... Even though they weren't together both of them could still feel it- Even after months of being apart- Although things without him just weren't the same. She was blessed that he was the man that she chose to be with- He was like a superhero.

"I-I can't do this without him... He has to be here!" Y/N exclaimed looking at her friends through the pain. 

"He'll be here... They already called him but-" 

"But what?" Y/N asked confused trying to stay calm as the doctors ordered. 

"It could take hours-" 

"What!" She screeched breathing heavily and hyperventilating. "I-I need him now,"

"It's ok us three will be here the whole time-" Betty reassured taking her other hand. 

"Yeah... You can break my hand if you want-" Toni started only for the others to laugh. 

That was when the hours of pain and waiting began... As every minute without Sweet Pea began to build upon Y/N as all the weight came crashing down. 

"Are you ready?" Cheryl asked coming back in minutes later. "The doctor says it's almost time-" 

"No," Y/N cried trying to hold the tears in. "How long until Sweet Pea is here?" 

"Soon..." 

"That's what you said hours ago!" She groaned trying to stay calm. 

Yet right then all hope was lost as the midwife came into the room, as they all knew that it was time... And there was no way in stopping mother nature. However... The raven-haired man that followed her in brought tears to both their eyes as their pupils met. 

"Sweets!" Y/N breathed as suddenly it felt as though the whole world stopped and it was just them. 

"I heard what happened after Cheryl called and they got me here as fast as they could," He explained running over to her as they kissed. 

"YES!" Toni exclaimed with a smile. "I knew he would make it," 

"Dam it's good to see you," He breathed looking his wife in the eyes. "All of you," He added glancing at his friends with a small smile.  

"Awww," Betty smiled as things started getting situated. 

"Why didn't you tell me sooner... We've been sending letter-"

"I was scared to," Y/N admitted looking down. "But now that you're here I'm ok-" 

"Are you sure?" He asked looking her up and down. "Because-" 

"Yes!" She reassured with a small giggle. "I'm ready to just get this over with and never let you go ever again," 

A few weeks later the twins were ready to go home, and the new parents just couldn't be any happier... Things were looking up for them and best of all they had two instead of one- Two reasons for both of them to live and keep on loving... And now they had two more living things to share their love with. 

"It's you turn Sweets," Y/N groaned slowly climbing off of him as her body grew in goosebumps at the loss of her heater. 

After ten minutes she knew that something was wrong as he was taking longer than usual... Slowly the mother climbed out of bed with a sigh- Maybe the babies just didn't want to go to sleep. But to her surprise she found him in their nursery... Singing a song. 

That was how Y/N knew that her life had indeed turned out well not how she would have ever imagined but perfect... And she wouldn't change it for the world as her cold arms encircled around his warm waist that bitter night things were indeed better than they had ever been before.