"I don't want you to leave," P A R T T W O

Thanks for the request

ENJOY! 

The serpent gradually speeded up own the road, his free arm still wrapped tightly around his girlfriend never seeming to want to let go. He then made a sharp right turn trying to lose the car behind them surely waking his girlfriend.

"Sweets," She whispered with a yawn feeling his muscles tense. "What's going on?"

"Nothing... Go back to sleep please," He whispered stroking her hair.

Soon after a while, he had to stop for gas pulling over. He was hungry... Yet he didn't want to go in and leave Y/N nor did he want to wake her up. He locked the doors not breaking his stare from the beautiful sleeping woman. Steadily he walked in the store, grabbing two waters and a large beef jerky... Oh, he loved beef jerky.

He walked back outside opening the car door... Although he soon realizes that he didn't unlock the car it was already unlocked.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed glancing to his right only to see her gone... This was it, all his fault- they had gotten to her and it was all too late. Before he could even move he watched as his girlfriend walked out of the bathroom.

"God Y/N," Sweet Pea mumbled pulling her into a hug.

"Sorry I didn't tell you," She whispered with a yawn covering her eyes placing her face into his shoulder.

Y/N never got enough sleep... That was for sure.

"Thanks for driving," She mumbled her light breaths fanning his neck.

"No problem,"

~

Her boyfriend had driven about three more miles before realizing that he needed to stop... So he pulled over into a motel parking lot. He didn't want to leave Y/N this time so slowly he lifted her up bringing her into the front desk.

"One room please," He mumbled through a yawn pulling out his wallet.

"$70... One or two bed?" The creepy bald man asked with a smile.

"One," The serpent stated not helping the thoughts in his head.

"Alright room 3," The man explained handing the leather jacket bearing man the key.

"Thanks" and with that, he made way toward their room kicking open the door laying Y/N on the bed. He went over taking off her shoes and tucking her in only to be pulled down before he could brush his teeth.

"Stay?" His girlfriend pleaded in a small voice slowly peering open her eyes.

He nodded not able to say no to that face taking off his many layers of clothing. Slowly the raven-haired man climbed to be spooning his girlfriend.

"Sweets where are we going to go?" She asked breath fanning his chest.

"I don't know," He mumbled with a sigh.

"Are we going to be ok?" She asked softly in the silence that followed.

"Yes," He lied... Really not knowing for sure.

"Don't lie to me," She whispered looking up at him.

"Well I don't know for sure but what I do know is that all I need is you," Sweets murmurs grabbing her face and pulling her into a kiss with that the couple fell asleep embraced in each other's arms.

The next day Y/N woke up scanning the room with a sigh... She didn't want to be there- She wanted to be back in Riverdale. However that was something that was ruined by Sherif Keller... And more importantly the dumb feud between the North and Southside.

Groggily she reached for Sweet Pea not knowing how they could have been entangled through the night... Only to find him gone. Yett her adrenaline had been put to rest whilst she saw the bathroom light on.

Y/N got up looking for some food only finding some half-eaten beef jerky, after eating it all Sweet Pea then walked out of the bathroom fully clothed his hair dripping wet.

"Hey," He mumbled coming over and placing a kiss to the top of her head.

"So where are we heading today?" His girlfriend questioned with a smile.

She knew that today would be better than the last... She had to have hope because without it she would be done for.

"Wherever the road takes us," Her boyfriend explained a smirk forming across his lips.

"Well, I'm down for that!" She exclaimed with a smile as her boyfriend pulled her into his hard chest.

His smell of leather and man shampoo instantly calmed her, everything would be alright as long as she was with him.

"Y/N," He murmured glancing down at her. "Promise me you'll never leave me,"

"Of course," She whispered looking up at him.

"Good... I love you," He explained looking down with love filled eyes.

"Y-You love me?" Y/N stuttered looking up with loving eyes.

"I love you... Y/N Y/L/N," He started again through his wide grin.

"I love you too," She smiled jumping back into his arms.

"Let's go get breakfast eh?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm starving!" The young adult exclaimed as they made their way out to the truck.

Once they got comfy in the car Y/N driving this time, she smiled starting the engine... Only for it to not roar back like normal, yet turning right back off.

"Shit," Sweet Pea mumbled getting out and popping the hood. "We're going to have to get it fixed,"

"B-But we don't have that kind of money," Y/N stuttered this only caused Sweet Pea to sigh.

"I know but... We'll find a way- We always do," Her boyfriend reassured yet his eyes betrayed him filling with worry.

And oh they did... three hours later the car was finally fixed they were ready to be right back on the road again.

The man went to go give them back the keys although stopped at the last second.

"Listen I don't know why but it looked as though someone did that to you're the car on purpose," The man explained... "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?"

The couple shook their heads no, taking the keys back ready to leave and find a nice place to stay for at least the night.

So now they were on the road a couple minutes later gradually the couple came up to a red light, Y/N slammed her foot on breaks but it seemed as though the car just wouldn't stop.

"Why aren't you stopping!" Sweet Pea yelled as they rushed into oncoming traffic.

"It won't-" But everything was too late they're car didn't stop.

And that was when... Well, you can guess the rest.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

I TAKE REQUESTS!

SO

VOTE

AND

COMMENT