"thє вrєαk up,"

"Y/N please don't cry," The raven-haired man pleaded to look down at his best friend.

"H-He-" Sweet Pea had cut her off though with a hug.

"Is this why you called me over?" he questioned sitting them on her bed.

She nodded never meeting his gaze. That was when he really wanted to know what happened to see if any ass-kicking needs to be done.

"What happened?" The serpent asked after a while of them sitting there together.

"M-My boyfriend... Well ex-w-wanted to have sex... I said n-no and he-he got mad-" She didn't finish the rest of her sentence though as she was cut off crying.

"Aw man, I'm going to kick his ass-"

"NO!" Y/N exclaimed looking down. "I mean uh... It's not worth it,"

"Y/n?" He asked turning back to her. "Do you still love him?"

She looked down with a sigh. "I-I don't know, She stuttered feeling stupid.

"You can't actually still-"

"Well I don't know ok?" She snapped looking down. After a long time of the awkward silence, her eyes finally came up to meet his. "I'm sorry,"

He sighed. "I'll just go," He murmured inching  for the window.

"Now Sweets... Please don't go!" She exclaimed pulling him back. "Stay?"

He nodded not seeming able to say no to that face... The face of his best friend.

"As in spending the night?" He asked glancing around her room, she nodded with a look down.

"I mean you don't-"

"Like old times?" He mumbled looking right at the beautiful girl.

"Like old times," She agreed as he sighed... One with relief.

"I thought you would never ask!" Before Y/N could react though her best friend was then shirtless standing in only his boxers.

"W-Why would you-"

"We're going to bed right?" He asked looking at the bedside clock.

"10:00 really?" She asked with a groan.

"It's a school night!" He exclaimed crawling into bed might I add hogging everything.

"God give me some covers at least," She exclaimed yanking the covers toward her however he didn't budge.

"I guess you'll just have to come closer," He explained through a smirk, causing her to blush.

"O-Ok," She stuttered through rosy cheeks.

"What I don't bite," He explains with a smile although that soon faded as he comes to the realization-

"Do you think I'm like him?... Because I'm not!" He exclaimed referring to her ex.

"No," She mumbled placing her head against the soft pillow.

"I'm just nervous about school tomorrow- there is just no way to shake off this feeling," He stopped her rant though by spooning her.

"Stooppppp," He groaned looking her in the eyes. "Go to sleep we'll talk about this in the morning," She nodded her head in the crook of his neck causing shivers up his spine.

She inhaled his send of leather, pine, and man shampoo as gradually yet surely it lured her into sleep.

"Y/N Y/L/N get up!" Her mother exclaimed taking the covers away this caused the young girl to groan.