"Harms way,"

"Y/N you are not going," He warned packing his things. "It's too dangerous!"

"Come on, please... I don't want you getting hurt!" She exclaimed yanking him by the arm and causing him to stop. 

"I don't want you getting hurt either... Please just stay here," He tried to reason looking her in the eyes. "We should be back soon-" 

"No Arch you're my brother... I can't let you go alone!" She exclaimed stomping her foot. "You will not be able to stop me-" 

"If you do end up going then... Just stay in the back and don't get in the way," The redhead mumbled with a sigh. "But I really don't think this is good-" 

"I'm going," And boy was there no stopping his little sister... Because when she got something in her head there was no telling what she was going to do- But he still didn't know why she wanted to go.

No one knew that Y/N was dating Sweet Pea... And she planned to keep it that way, however when the serpents showed up Reggie just would not stop flirting with her and that just made the raven-haired serpent jealous.

Quickly they shared a look as he calmed... A little. He didn't want her there, although he knew she saw the whole thing of him showing up at their door... I mean gosh her brother pointed a gun at him!

"Y/N," Reggie whispered moving her hair behind her ear. "They won't hurt you... Whatever happens, the serpents will go down," 

They were about ready to fight and Y/N didn't want any of it... "Can't we just figure this out Arch?" SHe asked trying to make this all stop she didn't want her brother or secret lover to get hurt. 

"Y/N go," He growled as he pushed her back into Reggie's arms.

She shoved the football captain away standing with her arms crossed waiting for something to happen... Maybe it wouldn't even happen- Well boy was she wrong. Once Archie and Sweet Pea started to talk suddenly the red-headed man was on top of the raven-haired man beating the crap out of him. 

"Y/N move!" Reggie exclaimed as she quickly moved from behind him and toward the fight... Where actually it looked like Sweet Pea was letting Archie kick the crap out of him. 

"Archie stop!" She exclaimed gripping his shoulder and trying to get him to stop. 

"Go," He growled never breaking eye contact with Sweet Pea. 

Y/N didn't seem to care about all the fighting around her... All she cared about was her boyfriend and her brother who was trying to hurt him. "Stop... Archie, you know you don't need to do this!" She exclaimed. 

"He tried to kill me Y/N so why the hell are you protecting him?" He asked finally glancing up at her. 

"Uh... I-" 

"D-Do you know each other?" He asked getting off the other man. 

"Actually yes... We do know each other that's why I wanted you to stop!" She exclaimed not knowing where all this courage came from. 

Suddenly everyone around them stopped at her words the bulldog and serpents all shocked that their very own Sweet Pea had been hanging out with none other than a northsider. "And why would you want to hang out with him?" 

"I-I- He's not that bad the serpents aren't that bad... Our real enemy is Hiram!" She yelled getting head nods from both sides but Archie still wasn't having any of it he was furious. 

"No Y/N there are drug dealers and-" 

"We are not... Hiram is the real enemy!" Fangs exclaimed speaking up for all of the serpents. "We just came to make sure one of our own would be ok!" Suddenly Sweet Pea pulls Y/N away and toward him, a blush forming on her face as he suddenly kissed her right on the lips.

Everyone was shocked except Fangs and Jughead who already knew, things were not looking good and Sweet Pea knew that but right now all he wanted to do was let them know that Y/N was his and nothing would ever change that. 

"Sweets," Y/N whispered breathlessly before he was yanked away from her by Archie who began to fight. 

She stood there shocked not knowing what else to do... Their secret was out and- Fangs took her by the arm pulling her away from the fights much to her protest. "Sweet Pea made me promise that if anything happened to him that I would keep you safe!" He exclaimed handing her a helmet. "Hop on I'm taking you somewhere safe," And that was how they ended up in the bar the white worm soaking wet blanket wrapped around her shoulders. 

"Do you think Sweets will be ok?" Y/N asked looking at Fangs across from her in the booth. "I mean I know my brother and he will not take something like this lightly-" 

"Sweet Pea is stong... He's been through a lot," Her friend mumbled with a sigh. "I just don't know how everyone else took the news," 

"I should really be out there," She exclaimed for the hundredth time trying to leave but he just couldn't let her and that was when the tears made way down her cheeks and never stopped falling. 

Suddenly after hours of being there, the door burst open and then walked in many serpents but one stood out the most... The limping Raven-haired man. "Sweets!" Y/N exclaimed running over and hugging him. 

"I'm just glad I was ok and was able to come back to you," He whispered his hands gripping her waist firmly. "Things out there got... Rough," 

"If you call this ok you have another thing coming!" She exclaimed looking around for ice or the first aid kit but they were all being used... 

"We should get him home," Fangs explains showing up behind Y/N. "We'll be able to help him there," So that's what they did. 

"Y/N," Sweet Pea whispered through a wince as Fangs began to wrap his swollen ankle. 

"What is it?" She questioned confused moving to his side quickly. "Is something else hurt-" 

"I love you," He whispered through a blush Fangs for the first time ever squeeling. 

"Y-You what-?" She asked in disbelief. 

"I realized that I love you Y/N Y/L/N after you put yourself in harm's way to stand up against your brother for me," He murmured gripping her chin and causing their eyes to lock. 

"I love you too," She mumbled with a wide smile as they were brought into a kiss. 

The couple and Fangs all had one amazing sleep over that night... Not caring about anything else in the world but each other- Things were looking up and all they had to do was keep moving forward and not let anything come in the way of each other. 

Yet the next morning when Y/N made way through the door of her house she was met by her father and brother there waiting for her to arrive. "Well... Well... Well," Archie mumbled his black eye shining in the light. "Look what we have here-" I guess things weren't looking too good after all... And boy would she be in trouble.