"MARRIED?"

"I thought-" Y/N had been cut short though her confused look never vanishing.

"That I love you?" He scoffed looking her up and own. "I can't believe you have a husband looking like that!" Her brother exclaimed his words hurt her like a brick to the face.

"You can't really mean that," She whispered looking down and trying to avoid his iron gaze.

He was fuming needing money... Something that she didn't have. God Y/N was living off of basically nothing.

"Hey Malaki," Sweet Pea smiled walking in the small trailer.

He didn't like Malaki although he was kind of forced to.

Quickly becoming aware of Y/N's upset face dropping the groceries and immediately putting an arm around his wife. "We don't have any money," The Serpent explains through a sigh.

"You don't understand if I don't get this... I'll die,"

"That's what you said last time and the only thing is that all of it was spent on drugs," Y/N snapped at her ghoulie brother.

That was when the yelling began...

"Mommy, what did uncle Malaki want?" Y/D/N asked that night with a cry. "It was loud!"

"I'm sorry baby, he just wanted to say hi-Now go to sleep," The young adult kissed her daughters head tucking her in goodnight.

"I can't believe you gave him money," Her husband sighed as the door closes. "You know it's already a tight budget as it is,"

"I know," She mumbled never meeting his gaze. "That's why I didn't,"

"Wait you double-crossed your brother?" He asked with a smirk

"Yeah, and hopefully we won't see him for a long time," However little did she know he would be back...

"What do I do if he just shows up here?" Y/N mumbled with a sigh against her husband's chest. "He's probably about ready to explode!"

"He won't... Now he knows we can't give him any money," The raven-haired man explained.

"Yeah," She mumbled sadly. "I'm just sad on what he's become," She mumbled Sweet Pea whilst pulled his soulmate deeper into his arms through a sigh.

Placing his lips against hers.

"I love you," She whispered with a yawn.

"I love you too," He murmured a smile spreading scores his lips as gradually the couple fell asleep.

The wives fingers running through her husband soft thick curls of hair.

"Mommy Dawdy," The couple's daughter whispered climbing in between them.

"Yes, baby?" Sweets whispered waking up.

Y/N was by now sound asleep and well he was glad for that.

"Why is uncle Maliki outside?" She questioned her tiny fame now in her mother's arms, Y/N thinking that it was her husband as she slept.

"Shit-" Sweet Pea mumbled to himself, leaping out of bed not even caring about swearing in front of his daughter.

"Dawdy where aware you gowing?" She exclaimed ready to come with him.

"Stay here," He murmured kissing her cheek and the head of his wife. "I love you,"

Putting on a shirt and leaving the room... This was it, this was either when they lost all their money or finally told Malaki to fuck off.

"What are you doing here?" The serpent asked into the dark and chilly night nothing yet the moonlight upon them.

"I'm here to get my money... and my daughter," This caught the pajama wearing man by surprise.

"Y/D/N isn't yours!" He exclaimed in confusion ready to throw punches and protect his family.

"I'm not talking about her!" He yelled back jabbing a finger at the serpent.

"W-What?" The raven-haired man stuttered.

"My parents are the ones who she calls mom and dad," He explained in a bored tone. "So please let me see her,"

"No," Sweet Pea challenged.

This man was crazy.

He could take him down, after all, he was a serpent by blood. Well, he thought he could that was before the others showed up... Sweets began to throw punches only to miss and get held back by two of them.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked through a sigh wishing that he was in his safe and warm bed. Wishing that he was with his family.

Wishing that he could protect them... But he couldn't.

"Don't," Malaki ordered his men.

Sweet Pea was hit in the face with brass knuckles, he fell to the ground face first into the dirt road.

"No!" He exclaimed going to get up wincing in pain and that was when he saw it... The front door wide open. He was too late.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed getting up ignoring his aching muscles.

"What's going on?" Y/N asked her brother, as he dragged her toward the entrance of the trailer only to run into Sweet Pea.

Y/D/N hid behind her mother's legs not knowing what was going on simply wanting to go back to sleep.

"Stay away from him!" The serpent exclaimed his eyes wide and bloodshot.

Y/N was so flustered she didn't even know what to do standing frozen in her place.

"I'm your a father," Malaki stated with a smile. "And I waited to tell you because-"

However he was cut off by a slap to the face... A slap from his own daughter.

"I can't believe this!" She yelled in anger. "I-I trusted you!"

He just shrugged, Y/N dashing toward the door... Sweet Pea picking up Y/D/N and following out after his wife whilst shoving Malaki out of his way. They all got into the car fast, Sweet Pea sitting in the back seat still buckling up Y/D/N as the car was already moving.

"Wher are we going mow my," Y/D/N asked with a yawn.

"We're going to granny's house," Y/N mumbled though sigh. "She'll be able to explain this whole thing,"

Sweet Pea stroked his daughter's hair staring at the road ahead, worrying about the state of his wife. He knew that everything was way too much to handle.

He placed a soothing hand on her shoulder, feeling her muscles slowly relax under his touch.

"Are you ok?" He asked more whispered to her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"Y-Yeah," She stuttered. "Right now I could really care less,"

Finally, they arrived at the bridge of the North and South side of town to a small house. The serpent gently picked up his little sleeping daughter caught with a small smile staring down at her form.

Y/N's mom ran out hugging her daughter tightly. "What are you doing here?" She asked with a smile.

"Is Malaki my father?" She asked quickly not even answering her question.

"Who's Malaki?" She asked confused eyes wide.

"My brother?..." Y/N clarified.

"But you don't have a brother... "

And those were the shocking words that changed their lives forever.

-------------

I TAKE REQUESTS SO COMMENT AWAY Yall are amazing!

Thx for reading I hope you liked it!

VOTE

&

COMMENT