"I don't want you to leave,"

Sweet Pea was gone... He would most likely never return. Y/N knew that there was only limited hope of him returning back- Which broke her heart even more. 

"I'll be back," Sweet Pea reassured placing his hand on the other side of his girlfriend's shoulders. 

"But I don't want you in that-"

"It's ok... It's just the ghoulies!" He reassured through a small chuckle… As if this weren't a big deal. 

"Just come back to me... In one piece," She whispered him nodding only to soon realize how hard that promise would be to keep. 

He never did show up that night.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked her eyes widening whilst questions filled her mind. 

"They took him," Jughead explained never meeting her gaze…  Fully aware that this happened to be partly her fault. 

"No that can't be true-" Y/N mumbled. 

"Fangs is talking to the sheriff as we speak," The Beanie wearing boy explains. 

"B-B-"

"It was a horrible fight... The ones that weren't  beat to a pulp joined the ghoulies or left the serpents, as of now the serpents are no longer-" 

"No!" Y/N exclaimed in protest.

That being when the water works hit... And not like the silent soft cry the hard sobs... The ones they were so loud the neighbors could probably hear. And it wasn't Sweet Pea that comforted her it was Jughead.

"I'm sorry I tried so hard to save him but he was so reckless, next thing I know he's gone and ghoulies are darting away," He explains with a sad smile. 

"I miss him," She cried into his shoulder… Knowing fully well that this pain had been her heart shattering into a million pieces. 

"It's ok I'm here," He reassured embracing her into a hug.  

"H-He can't be dead," She finally stuttered out.  

"Well he's strong-" However before the current leader could finish the door to the trailer burst open. 

"Y/N Y/L/N you're a witness to the murder of Malaki," Sherif Keller stated Fangs trailing behind him. 

"What-" She screeched trying to get away. 

"She was here the whole time!" Jughead exclaimed jumping in between her and the officer. 

"We have reason to believe that she has something to do with it," The sheriff explained grabbing a hold of the young girl's arms. 

"Stop!"  a voice came from behind them it was indeed Fangs. 

Y/N was overjoyed the serpents were sticking up for her yet it wasn't enough next thing she knew Y/N was shoved into the cop car as she could hear Jughead and Keler talking ... No arguing. Now things were worse... Not only did she get arrested yet Sweet Pea was gone, and he isn't going to return. 

"Please don't hurt me," Y/N pleaded to her cellmate trying to stay away, and that was when sheriffKeller walked back in. 

"Y/N it's time for your questioning," He explained unlocking the door... Boy would this be a long night. 

"Bring him in!"  The sheriff exclaimed and that was when Sweet Pea came in... Held back that was. 

"Sweets!" Y/N breathed... 

"There was never a fight with the ghoulies!" The serpent exclaimed trying to get to his girlfriend only to get held back. 

"Then what is this?" She asked confused. 

"Malaki just happened to show up... So now I have some solid evidence to back up my case to get this- man in jail," Keller explains jabbing fingers at Sweets. "And you're going to help," 

"No," The young girl exclaimed getting up to try and get away but his words stopped her. 

"If you don't we'll hand him over the ghoulies... And the story will end up being true," One of the deputies stated.

"W-Why are you doing this?" Y/N asked stuttering. 

"Because... With him out of the picture then the south side will be weak, then they will no longer be a problem," 

"Y-You can't do this!" Sweet Pea exclaimed struggling in their grip a that's when he finally got free. "Y/N run!" 

The couple became chased out of the room.

"This way!" Y/N urged pulling her boyfriend out of the sheriff station only to run into serpents. 

"What?" Jughead asked confused his eyes becoming wide. "I-I thought-" 

"We need to go!" Sweet Pea cut in. "We'll explain later," 

"But-" Toini was cut off as Sheriff Keller waltzed out. 

"Look what we have here," He smiled hand over his gun holder. 

"You won't get away with this!" Y/N exclaimed. 

"We have to get away," Sweet pea urged the serpents. 

With that, they left sheriff Keller there dumbfounded, as didn't expect all of them to pounce on him and then simply leave. 

"We can't go home... They'll look there!" Sweets argued crossing his arms. 

"Well we need our stuff," His girlfriend argued. 

He nodded as to when they got home the Serpents were already there. 

"You can't just leave," Toni exclaimed already knowing what they were thinking. 

"But we have to," Y/N whispered sadly as Sweets gradually ran his fingers over her shoulder in a soothing manner. 

"No!" Jughead yelled angrily. "Stay here and fight!" 

"No... We can't I don't want Y/N getting hurt," Sweetpea whispered with a sigh. "It's safer if we leave," 

"Are you talking about giving up?" Fangs asked in disbelief.

"It's our only option," Y/N whispered looking away. 

The serpents nodded, with nothing yet sad faces. 

"Well goodbye I love you both," Toni whispered ready to cry. "Stay safe," 

An hour later Y/N and Sweets were on the road... To a new life. Hopefully a better one. 

Sweet Pea drove down the road in his old truck, not knowing where the hell him and his girlfriend were going. Y/N slowly scooted toward him leaning into his side taking in all his warmth. 

"How far should we go?" She murmured into his side with a yawn. 

She was tired... It had been indeed one crazy day. 

"I don't know," He whispered looking down for a split second at the sleeping beauty. "Just get some rest..." 

She nodded her eyes already closed... She had finally felt safe in his arms, knowing that Sweet Pea wasn't going anywhere.

Her boyfriend checked the mirrors for the first time, yep the car trailing him wasn't going anywhere... 

"I don't want you to leave me... Sweets," Y/N whispered in her sleep. 

Sweet Pea didn't know what to do as things race through his head although there was one thing he did know. 

"Don't worry Y/N I would dream of leaving you for the world,"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

COMMENT FOR A PART TWO!!!!

THANKS FOR READING! I take requests and

 I'm running out of Ideas! 

SO 

V O T E 

C O M M E N T 

PLEASE AND THANKS!  :)