"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?" PART TWO!

Home is wherever Y/N was with her raven-haired man... All she needs is him and all he needs is her.

The dark haired man took his daughter into his arms as his wife climbed back into bed staring at the ceiling.

"I think that we should leave soon," Her husband explained looking at the clock. "And we might need to stock up on diapers too,"

"Yeah," She murmured rubbing her temples. "You can get ready first I've got the kids,"

He nodded as she sat up he handed her the baby gently, with a smirk. "What a great vacation,"

"Oh so great," She teased as suddenly their son began to stir awake.

"Mowm wher we goin two?" He questioned after awhile as she began to get him ready.

"We're going to go see grandma and grandpa," She explained tying his shoe. "And that reminds I better give them a call,"

As she got on the phone with them her husband burst out of the bathroom, his hair still wet and his clothes sticking to his damp skin- She couldn't deny she liked the sight but they didn't have any time to waste- They didn't have time for the staring thing anymore.

Her parents were very happy that they were going to be staying for a while- After all, they wanted to see their grandkids on other days besides the holidays and date night when they needed an emergency babysitter. After all, they did live pretty far away...

Now in the car on the way, that would be a different story...

"I tripped and fell down the stairs,"

"Oh you know I'm clumsy,"

"I ran into the door,"

"I tripped and-"

"Sweets... My parents, they think that all your bruises are from fights and they don't want me to hang out with you anymore," Y/N whispered looking away in tears.

"Y/N I-"

"You can't get three bruises on your face from running into a door Pea!" She exclaimed, trying to keep it down... He had snuck into her window that night, not even knowing what was going on.

Not even knowing that day was the day that he would lose his best friend.

"It's nothing," He whispered looking away. "I'm just clumsy,"

"Bullshit Sweets just let me help you!" She exclaimed yanking him by the arm begging him, with pleading eyes.

The best friend knew something was going on, she had her guesses but any time she tried to look into it there would just be another dead end. Then again maybe she should have questioned never meeting his parents...

"I-I have to go," He stuttered breaking her iron grip and rushing toward the window.

"Sweets please!" She begged once more a cry escaping her lips. "Just let me help you..."

"You can't," The raven-haired man finally explained.

"Then, please... Don't lie to me-"  And that was the last thing the dark haired man heard before he jumped out the window and started on his way home in the darkness of the night, not knowing that his best friend had been trailing behind him.

The best friend didn't know it then but she would end up finding out the truth, she would end up being the love of his life and she would end up being the one that saved him from his abusive parents.

"Do you think that we'll make it there by tonight?" Y/N asked her husband as they sat eating breakfast that morning.

"I don't know," He whispered stuffing his face with food. "It depends how bad the traffic is,"

They had a very filling breakfast as early that day they were already on the road and ready to get there already and at least be a little safer knowing that it would be a little harder for them to be found off the road.

The babies cry filled the small car, as the highway was filled with cars due to a crash... And then that was when the complaining began. "I don't feel gowd," Their three-year-old son cried wiggling in his car seat... And that was when he puked.

"Oh god," Y/N whispered looking back at the young boy.

She looked back down rocking the baby back and forth in her arms trying to soothe her but nothing would work... She wouldn't stop crying and her freaking diaper wasn't full.

"Sweets we need medicine... And formula!" His wife exclaimed beginning to freak out.

"It's going to be okay," He tried to soothe his eyes still trained on the road. "I'll take the next exit out,"

Yet everything was not ok, they ended up being stuck in traffic for another thirty minutes, and the car began to reek of puke, the only good thing is that the baby finally stopped crying- Only because she was too tired to anymore.

Y/N looked back after they were almost to the grocery store only to find her son asleep, she gripped the raven-haired man's hand tight. "Sweets, what are we going to do?" She asked looking down with a sigh.

"Honestly... I don't know," He whispered glancing her way.

"Why were they even let out?" She questioned looking away. "Their sentence was for-"

"Sometimes if your good they can let you out early... I think-"

"It's been almost twenty years... Why can't they just leave you the fuck- I mean..." She looked back fast making sure her son was asleep before continuing. "Yeah, I mean that... They need to leave you the hell alone!" With that, they pulled up into the grocery store.

"You go in and get the stuff and I'll watch the kids and start cleaning up," Sweet Pea whispered pulling her into a kiss.

Finally an hour later their car was cleaned of puke, the baby was being fed, and their son had gotten some medicine. "Here drink this you need to stay hydrated," Y/N explained handing her son a powerade.

Things were looking up for the family, Y/N had shot a text to her parents because at nine that night they should be able to arrive. "Don't let me fall asleep," The raven-haired man pleaded gripping his wives hand.

"I can drive-"

"But you drove the most today," He whispered with a yawn. "I'm fine... Ten more minutes and we'll be there,"

And he was right ten minutes later... "You have arrived at your destination," Their GPS read aloud.

"Thank god," The parents breathed at the same time with smiles etching across their faces.

"I've got the kids... Grab the stuff?" Y/N questioned as the flannel baring man nodded giving her hand a squeeze.

Her three-year-old son was on one hip as the baby was resting in her other arm. "Sweets I need you to knock!" She exclaimed, trying to keep her voice low and not wake either of them up. "My hands are kinda full," He nodded fast spinning what little bags they had over his shoulders and jogging up the front steps and knocking.

The married couple gave each other a happy look as they had finally made it. Happy that they were finally in a safer place... Happy that they had made it. Happy that finally, their kids were safe. Happy that they were nothing like the raven-haired man's parents.

The door then flew open, and Y/N's parents stood there smiling brightly, yet the people standing behind them were a whole other story.