"FiGhT fOr Me,"

"Y/N this is my most trusted knight Sweet Pea," Her father introduce dminutes after finally returning from the battle that had him gone for years.

"It's an honor to meet you, princess," The raven-haired knight whispered kissing her hand only causing a blush to form on her cheeks.

He was very well built that must be the reason her father chose him as most trusted... And yet she had never met him before- Where had he been all these years? His chocolate eyes were simply beautiful whilst she loved the way they gazed into hers- And that dark hair oh no don't get her started on that.

After she was pulled away by her father for his big speech Y/N was stuck with ragging thoughts on this Sweet Pea. It was all that she could seem to think about... His beautiful eyes and that amazing sex hair that just laid atop his head... Oh gosh, this was the first person in the whole universe that made her feel this way... And boy did it feel weird.

Y/N spent hours trying to read her book that night but alas there was nothing to help the growing feelings in her chest and the way Sweet Pea would not get out of her head. Oh, and he must there was no way in hell that she should be feeling this way as they met only minutes ago.

After not being able to even get a single sentence read she decided to go for a walk in the garden behind their house... To clear her mind. Not even thinking that the thing clogging her mind would show up there.

"Hello, princess,"  A voice was heard from behind her... The voice that just would not get of her head- Yet he didn't use her name so Y/N just couldn't help but wonder what her name would sound like leaving his mouth.

"Hi Sweet Pea," She whispered looking at the amazing flowers in front of them.

And that was how their friendship began... The friendship that took over both of their minds as they were consumed by each other. They had really gotten to know each other in the past few weeks both sharing stories of old times and stupid things that they had done... It turns out that Sweet Pea is her father's most trusted of all and is going to be accompanying her on her daily walk through the woods.

They rode their horses all day smiles on faces, four other soldiers little while behind them, they couldn't hear their conversation although could see if any danger was to come to them. But after the long hours of talking and riding the horses needed a break.

The four guards were left to watch the horses as Sweet Pea and Y/N made way through the woods... Now alone.

"Oh my god, that's so horrible!" Y/N exclaimed with a smile across her lips.

"I was really little, I didn't know what I was even doing!" He fought back with a smile.

Suddenly they both had realized how close they were as they stopped walking, their faces were inches apart. Their bodies were touching as their eyes were glued to each other... Gradually the friends began to lean in, their lips were just about to touch until suddenly there was a loud noise heard from afar...

"Stay here," Sweet Pea whispered inching away from her. "I'll go check it out," But that turned out to be a  bad idea as right after her bodyguard had left there was a pain in her neck as a knife was put to her neck.

"Don't move," The man whispered from behind her. "Give me all your money,"

"I-I don't have any money just please don't hurt me!" She pleaded to squirm a little only to cause his tight grip to tighten even more.

"Well, that's not all I'm here for," The whispered as suddenly the knife was sliced down her cheek. 

Y/N cried out in pain until suddenly Sweet Pea came up out of nowhere taking the man to the ground, and he didn't stop with just punching the man oh no, he almost killed him until finally the princess was able to stop him and one of the guards came running through the woods asking what had happened.