"Rath of G & G,"

The Gargoyle king was coming fast a lightning... He was out for blood and no one could stop him. No one would be safe- Not even the baby growing inside Y/N.  

"Sweets why would you do this!?" Y/N yelled angrily at her soon to be husband. 

He was indeed playing G and G. 

"We are all so close to stopping this once and for all!" He explained with a sigh. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked looking away. 

"I didn't want you worrying... Nothing is going to happen," He reassured looking away but that was when she pulled him into a heartwarming kiss. 

"I trust you," She mumbled smiling. 

~

"J-Jugheads dead?" Y/N asked in disbelief as Sweet Pea and Fangs came in that next day. 

"Yeah..." Fangs whispered not knowing what else to say. "I better go check on the others," with that he left. 

"Sweets you promised you were close!" Y/N exclaimed. 

"Jughead he did it... He stopped the game!" He exclaimed looking away. "But I have to go," 

"What no," She exclaimed pulling him back. 

"I'm going to die to... Because I know the secrets to- I know everything including that it's better you don't die too," He explained. 

But she never let go of him. "But-" 

"The gargoyle king is still out there... Yeah, the game might be stopped but this isn't over," He mumbled with a sigh. 

"I can't let you die," 

"But I don't want to live if you're not here with me," She mumbled looking away in tears. 

"So how do we play on stopping him?" Sweet Pea asked with a smile. 

"With you," She murmured and that was when their lips locked. 

"Want to watch TV?" Y/N asked with a yawn.

"Ya," He mumbled as they sat on the couch together. 

Y/N's head resting in his lap as his hands made way through her hair, instantly taking all the stress away. 

~

Y/N got up in the middle of the night, only to find the raven-haired man gone. "Sweets?" She questioned getting up with a shiver. 

"In here," He mumbled from the living room it was evident that e was tired. 

And why was he up again? 

"I carried you to bed after you fell asleep," He mumbled as her eyes gazed upon the time. 

1:30. 

The serpent continued sitting on the edge of his seat staring currently at the front door. "Nothing is going to happen," She mumbled placing a hand on his shoulder. "Now please come to bed," 

"But what if-"

"Sweets please," She begged as he sighed taking one last glance at the door. 

"I guess," He mumbled with a sigh. 

"We're safe here," She whispered. 

"Yeah, Jughead was safe," He exclaimed. 

"Jugheads death was probably  something else-" 

"No," He whispered stopping in his tracks. 

"He was eaten," 

"H-How do you know?" She asked with a stutter.