★ "Runaway," ★

"I-I thought we were safe here," Y/N whispered looking up at Sweet Pea with a sigh. 

"I never said that we were safe here... Just safer," He mumbled looking around the store. 

"Will they find us?" She asked looking at the many flannels. 

"No," He murmured looking away. "We'll sneak out the back door- Then we can get home and run," 

"But Sweets what'll I tell the-" 

"Well, well, well- Look who we have here," Malaki smiled looking over at Penny. "You were right that was them on their bike," 

Penny let out a heart-wrenching laugh. "I knew you Serpents would be easy to find- Now all we need to do is exterminate you!" The ghoulies slowly began to form around them sealing all their ways out as Y/N gripped Sweet Pea's arm for dear life. 

This was it... This was how they were going to die. The ghoulies had claimed the southside just like they wanted, no one knew why they were still doing this, maybe it was because they wanted to make sure they never came back. 

However, the Serpent's they knew never to go back- That would be a death mission, and things in Riverdale had gone downhill after they had left. The Southside was now something way more to be feared, Penny and her gang had taken over... And they were out for blood. 

"God Y/N what happened?" Betty asked as she made way into her apartment. 

"The ghoulies they found us!" She exclaimed causing all the other serpents attention go come her way. 

"I-I thought we were safe here," Betty exclaimed looking at Jughead for help. 

"They found us?" Fangs asked getting up with a sigh. "I was starting to like it here," 

"Then we have to move," Jughead exclaimed standing in front of all the serpents.

They had all been living together until everyone could afford their own place after moving so fast. They were adults now and had to do everything on their own 

"Easy to say... But not to do guys we can't do that again!" Sweet Pea explained. 

"But we can't just say... What if they find us?" Toni asked.

"How much money does everyone have?" The beanie-wearing man asked.

"Two hundred," Sweet Pea mumbled looking down. 

"Twenty," Fangs murmured looking down. 

"Around Eighty," Cheryl mumbled with a sigh. 

"So basically we're stuck here," Betty mumbled laying her head on her husband's shoulder.

"What the hell should we do then?" Sweet Pea asked with a sigh. 

Everyone began to fight at what they should do, and where they should go. 

"Guys!" Y/N exclaimed getting their attention. "Keep it down... The kids they're trying to sleep!" 

"Yeah," Betty agreed. "If Ben wakes up one more time it's going to be horrible," 

Everyone then started talking in hushed voices, looking down Y/N messed with Sweet Pea's fingers. 

"They don't know where we live right?" She asked getting everyone's attention as some of them nodded. "Then we should be fine," 

"Well I'm going to bed," Betty mumbled with a yawn pulling Jughead to their shared room. 

Toni and Cheryl nodded as well going into their shared room.