"PuNCh!"

*WHAM!*

If only Sweet Pea knew... That blow right to his cheek would lead to so much more.

"You can't hang out with him," Toni stated bluntly to one of her best friends Y/N.

"Why not he's really nice-"

"No! Jughead he'd be pissed!" She exclaimed.

"About what?" The beanie-wearing leader asked coming into view.

"Nothin-"

"I met this guy at school and his name was Sweet Pea and he just transfers-"

"You can't be friends with him," Her boyfriend stated bluntly.

"Why not he's really nice-"

"No, you can't-"

"But Jug!" She exclaimed. "You don't even know him!"

"Yeah I do," He defended but that was the wrong thing for him to say.

"How?" She asked confused, she had never heard of a Sweet Pea before.

"A mouth before I met you... He was kicked out of the serpents, many times he would walk in with another black eye saying that he got into a fight, it was making the Serpents look horrible." Her boyfriend explained calmly putting his hands up in surrender.

"What happened to no serpent stands alone? that's it I'm out of here!" Y/N exclaimed grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "You're full of crap!"

"Come on Y/N don't do this!" He exclaimed, reaching out to her but she wasn't having any of it.

She thought she could trust the Serpents, but obviously not... Who was next? Y/N felt horrible for believing Jughead because he was often one to get into fights all the time. She was angered the Serpent was supposed to be her second family and they just let this happen. Y/N couldn't believe it.

So she went home ready for school the next morning hoping to get Sweet Pea's side of the story, and maybe get him back on the Serpents...

~

"Sweet Pea hey wait up!" Y/N exclaimed grabbing his arm in the hall.

And boy was it firm.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked turning around and that was when her eyes gazed upon it.

"What happened?" She asked her fingers brushing against his cheek only for him to flinch.

"Well, I uh-"

"Was it a fight?" She questioned curiously... He definitely didn't have that the day before.

"It was uh-"

"You know what you can tell me later," She smiled trying to be nice. "Anyways we should hang out after school?"

"Yeah, that would be great where-"

"We could go to Pop's?" She asked. "Meet me right after school,"

"Ok,"

With that Y/N walked away waving goodbye, trying not to be late to class like she almost always is.

It was now after school and her and Sweet Pea was sitting across from each other at Pops... Y/N not caring what her boyfriend would think as she knew she couldn't let anyone control her.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Sweet Pea asked eating a fry.

"Why have you kicked off the Serpents?" Y/N asked not able to keep it in any longer.