"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠" ★ PART TWO

Her eyes flew open faster than ever, causing her to become a little light headed. Y/N expected to be in her room and for it to all be a dream but she was anything yet right. 

Y/N Y/L/N was trapped in the sisters of quiet mercy... And no one knew that she was there.

The raven-haired man made way into South Side High expecting to find his new found girlfriend where she always was only to find nothing. 

Maybe she was sick, yet then again why wouldn't she have texted me? 

He brushed it off though, simply thinking of her lips on his sending a chill down his spine. 

The serpent sent a quick text right as the first bell rang... Later to find out that she would never reply. 

He made way up the steps to his girlfriends house, he had to know if she was OK... It was slowly killing him inside to think his best friend now girlfriend could be missing. 

This definitely wasn't like her. 

He began to think that maybe she didn't like their new relationship, maybe it was too weird for her. 

"Who are you?" Her father asked looking the biker boy up and down with disapproving eyes. 

"Uh- I'm Y/N's friend Sweet Pea is she home?" He asked putting all his weight on one foot awkwardly. 

"Why hello Sweet Pea," Her mother fake smiled coming into view. "What are you doing here?" 

"Is Y/N home?" He questioned fiddling with his flannel sleeve. 

"Why of course not she left last night!" They explained with laughs and before he could even ask more questions they slammed the door. 

He sighed thinking of the worst. She ran away to get away from me. 

"Guys Y/N she's gone!" The raven-haired man exclaimed that evening in the white wyrm. 

"What do you mean by that?" Toni asked confused. 

"Her parents told me she left and were acting strange... I kinda think they did something-" 

"The sisters," Cheryl mumbled looking down not wanting to even say the name. "If she didn't run away then they sent her there-"

"But what would they do that?" He asked confused. 

"I mean think about it her parents just wanted to become North siders and Y/N hanging out with us was ruining that dream of there's." Fangs mumbled running a hand through his hair. 

"Well then we must go find her!" 

"Y/N its time for your candy," Sister Woodhouse stated. 

The young adult never ate it though, but ever since they found her trash can she has been forced. 

Everything around her blurred, as she stumbled around to her room. Sitting on the bed with a grunt she held her head in pain. 

The whole room spun as she couldn't do nothing to stop it. Slowly as the pain began to go away the Doctor came in with her medicine. 

She hadn't got caught yet not taking these... Little did she know that this would be the day. 

"Y/N what are you doing!" Someone asked as she began to flush it down the toilet. 

It was Ethel

Two arms gripped hers tight, their fingernails digging into her skin. Y/N flailed around trying to get away because she knew exactly where they were taking her... 

To the gargoyle King. And this time- He had something different in store. 

The only thing to be heard after she was thrown in we're the screams, the wood doors were usually thick enough to keep them in but... 

Everything happened in a blur... The wooden door burst open hours later there standing one man. 

No he wasn't in all white, he was bearing a flannel... Sweet Pea. 

"Y/N!" He exclaimed coming over to her ignoring the gargoyle king. 

"You're not real," She whispered turning away. 

"No snap out of it- He's the one that's fake!" The raven-haired man exclaimed and before she could even protest he lifted her up running out of the scary dungeon room. 

Y/N didn't say a word in the car minutes later as her boyfriend drove away from the horrid place. 

He glanced over at the woman he loved watching as the tears never left her face, she gripped his hand tightly the only thing keeping both them sane through the whole ride. 

The serpent's car stopped at a worn out parking lot in the woods by SweetWater River. His girlfriend sent a questioning glance his way. 

"It's not like you can go home... And they'll probably look at my house," He mumbled with a sigh turning toward her after turning off the car. 

"I-I'm going to die Pea," Was all that she was able to get out. 

His heart broke at the sentence, he wished that he could have gotten there sooner... Y/N had been tapped into there for nearly a week. 

"No your not!" He exclaimed looking into her tear filled eyes. There was something cold on his hand as slowly his gaze left hers only to find blood. 

The raven-haired man went to roll up her sleeve, she tried to push him away, he still managed to do so. 

It wasn't that nail marks that shocked him, it was the cutts lining her wrist. One's that were definitely from self harm. 

It was silent for a long time, as slowly he began pulling her wrist up to his lips kissing it. 

"Why would you do this Y/N?" He questioned with hurt filled eyes. 

"I-I'm going to-to die Pea!" She exclaimed again through sobs, not even answering his question. 

He pulled his long time best friend into his arms, holding her tight as she cried... Trying best not to cry himself. 

He had to stay strong... For her. All his mind could comprehend was protecting her from her family and from the sisters and doing whatever it takes to make her happy again. 

He had to see her happy again, just one more time at least. 

He had to make sure her parents never layed eyes and or hands on his girlfriend ever again. 

He had to make sure that the gargoyle king never touched her...

"You're fine Y/N," He began to soothe rocking them back and forth. "You're not in the sisters anymore... You won't die," 

"B-But-" He cut her off though soothing her with his lips. 

The young adult instantly melted against his lips and touch as her fingers ran through his hair and his hands gently gripping her sides.

It was just about to get heated but-

"I-I can't do this Pea," She mumbled looking down and untangling from him. 

"Why not?" He asked confused taking both of her hands in his big warm one's. "Y/N I love you!"

"I-I'm pregnant," She whispered barley getting the words out with a cry. 

"But we never-" 

"I know," She whispered breaking into sobs. 

"Then who's baby is it?" He asked getting her full attention. 

Her eyes widened, all her praying for him to not ask this question didn't work... She didn't want to reply never uttering a word as he asked again. 

"It's the-the Gargoyle Kings baby," She whispered through tears. 

His eyes widened, as everything that happened to the couple after that may have seemed fake- But was all real.