"ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʙᴀʀs,"

"Y/N!" Sweet Pea exclaimed trying to reach out to her in the busy halls of Southside high.

The young girl was confused at first until arms grabbed her tight... So tight that their nails dug into her flesh- Probably leaving a nasty mark. The raven-haired man was shoved up against the lockers by none other than cops- The high school had been taken over by the authorities.

"We've been arrested for dealing drugs," The flanneled man explained to his girlfriend as they sat in the police station handcuffed.

"But it's the ghoulies!" She hissed looking at all the others in the small room.

"I know, I know," He mumbled gripping her hand. "We'll get out of this though... We always do,"

Yet this time didn't end up like always... This time wasn't just about drugs- Frankly, it wasn't about drugs at all. It was about murder, one that no one even knew about- And of course, they were the first suspects.

"He wouldn't ever kill anyone-" Y/N started only to be cut off by one of the many cops surrounding her.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking her up and down. "You can't hold information from the police-"

"It was the ghoulies- They have been terrorizing us..." She explained looking down. "Please just let us go- We haven't done a thing,"

"We're not talking about the ghoulies were talking about the serpents!" One of them exclaimed slamming his hands on the table. "And if you don't start talking things will only get worse-"

"You can't do this we're innocent!" She yelled looking at them all with pleading eyes. "The night of the murder everyone was at the Whyte Worm-"

"We all know that what you're saying isn't true-"

"What are you talking about?" She questioned confused.

"You're boyfriend already said that he was homesick... So why are you covering for him?" And that was how Sweet Pea was thought to be a murder- That was how weeks later they were seen in court.

"I've known Sweet Pea my whole life, he is like a brother to me he would never murder anyone-" Fangs started but Y/N couldn't listen anymore as she gripped her boyfriend's hand as tight as ever... She never wanted him to leave her nonetheless end up in jail.

"They can't do this to you," Y/N cried in the hallway leading to the courtroom hugging her boyfriend tight. "You don't deserve this... You didn't do a thing!"

"We'll make sure that nothing happens," Jughead mumbles rubbing up and down Sweet Pea's shoulder.

"H-How... He might be going to jail soon-" Y/N started only to get cut off by a kiss.

"Well we have this weekend to figure things out," Jughead explains as Fangs came over handing Y/N some coffee.

"Thanks," She whispered taking a sip after whipping her tears away.

"You are not going anywhere my Sweet Pea!" Fangs exclaimed ruffling his hair.

"He's mine!" Y/N exclaimed shoving Fangs jokingly.

"Oh no, he's all mine," The beanie-wearing man exclaimed yanking his friend by the arm.

That turned out to be one of Y/N's favorite memories... Although the dread in the back of her head was no match for the love that she felt- It just wasn't fair Sweet Pea was innocent and she could not let her boyfriend go.

"I don't want you to leave me," Y/N whispered looking up from Sweet Pea's chest.

"I know," He whispered looking down at her shifting in the grass from looking at the clouds. "You know I didn't do it right?"

"Of course I know that!" She exclaimed giving his hand a squeeze. "I was only gone for an hour and then I came to check on you- Somone else must have killed Cassidy!"

"But who?" He asked with a sigh. "I mean everyone thinks that I did it- Who else could have possibly-" But before the raven-haired man could continue his girlfriend cut him off with a heartwarming kiss.

"Can we not talk about this anymore?" She questioned looking down the frown never leaving her face as he nodded.

They stared at the clouds for hours never wanting to leave each other's side... Even though in the back of their minds they knew that soon they would be taken apart.

"I love you, Sweets," Y/N whispered with a yawn burying her face into his neck.

"I love you too," He mumbled fingers running through her hair. "I don't want to lose you but there is nothing that I can do-"

"Jughead and Betty will find something... I know that will," She reassured tightening her grip around him... Minutes later though in the silence she fell asleep there. knowing that she was going to miss him if he ever left- A horrible thought that plagued her mind.

However Y/N didn't wake up there though yet  in a bed... Sweet Pea's bed. Slowly getting up she could smell the food second she woke up. "Thanks for taking me home," She whispered looking over his shoulder arms around his waist.

He chuckled. "But you don't even he live here," He mumbled flipping some bacon.

"That's because you haven't asked me!" She exclaimed sitting on a bar stool with a smile.

"Well do you want to?" And that was how she moved in using their lasting time together to only get closer- While they still could.

~

"Whatever happens when we get back in there I would just like to make sure that you know how much I love you," Sweet Pea whispered hugging Y/N as tight as he possibly could.

"You know I already know that," She whispered looking down and trying to hold her tears in, but he reached up gripping her chin firmly causing him to look her in the eyes as he whipped the single tear that slipped away.

"They can't get rid of me this easily... And if they do, I'll be back," He whispered kissing her never seeming to want to let go.

"I will fight tooth and nail for you, if you leave you will come back I'll try everything," She murmured more tears falling without her control.

"That's what I don't want... Y/N if I get sent away I need you to be happy and forget about me-"

"You know I can't do that Sweets... I love you," She snapped gripping his coat in her hands as he sighed.

"I just don't want you to ruin your life for me," He mumbled looking away.

"Well that sucks because I would ruin my life to get you back and-" But before she could finish they were called back to court to find out if Sweet Pea would be going away or not.

A few bad chapters in their love story would not make it over. True love doesn't have to mean being inseparable; it means when your separated nothing changes.

"NO!" Y/N exclaimed standing up in her chair catching the whole rooms attention. "You can't do this to me, SWEETS!" She tried to reach out to him but failed as security took him by the arms and began to drag him out the door.

He gave one last glance back trying to go as slowly as possible as his last words were. "I love you Y/N Y/L/N..." And that was when he went to jail.

His girlfriend fell to her knees in tears and sobs as wracked her body as she knew that everything had fallen apart at that very moment this was her worst nightmare and there was nothing that she could do to change it. "I-I love you," She whispered, knowing that there was no way in hell he could have heard her but in the back of her heart she knew that this was not over, oh no... It was only the beginning.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comment for part two!

I TAKE REQUESTS! SO START COMMENTING PLZ!

THANKS, I HOPED YOU ENJOYED!

VOTE

&

COMMENT!

REQUEST NOW! THEY ARE ALWAYS OPEN! (i'll take anything... I'm running out of ideas)