"Cheater,"

"I can't do this anymore," Sweet Pea mumbled looking down at Y/N who was laying in his arms, head resting against his chest. 

It was the perfect moment... That had to come to an end. 

They were laying in the meadow by Y/N's house in the Northside of town... God the serpent was dreading this moment however he knew that it was for the best.

"What do you mean?" She asked glancing up at him. 

"We can't be together anymore," He mumbled staring at her in the eyes, pain clouding his own. 

"No Sweets-" She started yet stopped as he began to get up, her brain losing the ability to function. 

"I can't do this- You have a husband... A family I can't be the one to destroy all that," He whispered through a sigh running hands down his face. 

"No, you can't do this!" She exclaimed, pulling him back by a firm grasp on the arm… Not wanting the man she loved to leave her. 

"You can't really give up all that for one man," He murmured never meeting her gaze. 

"Please don't do this... I would for you," She tried to reassure reaching back out to him although it was too late. 

"You have everything I would have ever wanted and I don't want to ruin that for you," He whispered turning away. "And I won't ruin Sammy's life,"

"You don't have to Sweets... He loves you," She explains trying to get anything for him to come back. 

"Say goodbye to Sammy for me," He whispered now fully on his feet. 

Sammy was her son... One of the leading reasons why he had to end this... He couldn't get in the way of her family- Her life. 

"You can't leave me..." She exclaimed fingers brushing across his cheek as she gripped his jaw trying to get their eyes to meet. 

He pushed her away though... This is for the best. He had to convince himself of that- He couldn't get in the way for her life. 

Y/N grabs at Sweet Pea's jacket desperately although he doesn't make a move,  he closes his eyes running fingers furiously through his hair. 

"Forget about me Y/N I'm just everything of a bad dream,"

"I love you, Sweets," Y/N whispered as she realized there was nothing she could do to change his mind.

"Right back at you," 

~

They were a religious family... Went to church every Sunday, volunteered in many things, and every Friday Sammy had the youth group. No hanging out with friends, no longer having fun... More importantly no having a regular childhood life. 

Before every meal, a prayer was said. Y/N knew that she was supposed to love God before anything or anyone else yet she just couldn't do that. Once another year went by she knew that Sammy couldn't do that either. 

Sammy was at the playground beside the church playing with his mom when all the sudden he heard the loud rumble of an engine. He knew something was up as no one that usually attended had a car as loud as that. 

That was when his mother's hand went limp, as he watched as a man got off his bike standing face to face with his mother as they began a conversation. He noticed his mother's rosy cheeks and goofy smile. The serpent is also seen later that night having a conversation with Y/N. 

That man's name Sammy soon learns as Sweet Pea, and well this raven haired man soon becomes his mother's best friend. Y/N has doubts and questions about what was given to her although keeps on pushing through. Sammy's father was different his priority was on God and everything else came second… His family included.