"Oᕼ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ!"

Thorn = Sweet Peas brother.  

"S–Stop!" Y/N laughs as he tickles her.

"No!" Thorn yelled as his hands were pinned to his chest. 

Just then Sweet Pea came in with snacks, his brother lunged at him stuffing his mouth as Y/N played the movie.

"Will you guys shut up? The movies on!" She exclaimed getting comfortable. 

It was a sleepover, which was normal considering they had all been friends since they were little. 

Sweet Pea went to go sit by Y/N although of course, his brother beat him to it.

"What movie are we watching?" He asked eating some cheese. 

"Some scary movie–"

"You told me this wouldn't be scary!" Y/N exclaimed. 

"I lied–" And that was when Thorn was shoved off the couch. 

Y/N went for the remote but failed as he tossed it across the room, going to get up that was another fail as he laid his legs on top of her.

"I can't believe I call you my friend," She scoffed looking down.

"Hey!" He yelled plastering on his hurt face.

Sweet Pea only laughed as the movie began to get good. An hour later all the serpent could hear was snoring looking to his right he saw Y/N and his brother both deep in sleep. Clicking off the TV he then went to bed himself. 

~

"No, she's not here," Y/N heard someone say.

"I see her!" She yelled jolting her awake. 

"Mom what are you doing here?" She asked rubbing her eyes prying his arm off of her. 

"Y/N!" She exclaimed yanking her by the arm.

"Ow, mom what's going on?" She asked confused.

"The Ghoulies they're—"

"We're what?" A voice asked from the doorway... Of none other than Maliki himself, the leader of the Ghoulies.

"I–"

"We just wanted to pay the serpents a visit... I mean come on—" He rambled on for a long time, as Thorn put Y/N behind him and whispered.

"Make a run for the bedroom and go out the window,"

"What about you guys?" She asked in a fear-stricken voice.

"We'll be right behind you, go!" He exclaimed getting the leaders attention.

Y/N bolted along with Thorn toward the back room... Where they would at least be safer for the time being until they found a way to get away from the horrible enemy. They were almost all in the room when... They pulled her mother back out.

"OK!" Y/N yelled putting her hands up in defense... She was never one to surrender yet this was her own mother.

"No... Y/N go!" Her mother gasped the young girl didn't move though staring at her mother... Waiting for something to happen, anything to save them both. 

But it didn't. 

Instead, she was yanked into the other room by none other than Sweet Pea himself. "Why would you do that!" She exclaimed pounding her fists against her chest as it had done nothing to affect him.

"I'm sorry... But it's my fault you're in this mess and I'm not letting you get hurt," He whispered hugging her... Aug which she began to accept.

"Guys we have problems!" Thorn yelled getting their attention as he began to push a shelf in front of the door.