"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?"

Y/N burst into her husband's office out of breath, the baby crying in her arms and their son asking way too many questions as she began to pace the room.

"What is it?" The raven-haired man questioned confused going over to her side immediately.

"They found us pea!" She exclaimed almost in tears.

"No... They couldn't have-"

"Then how do you explain this?" She questioned turning her head so that he could see her flaming red burning cheek.

"Who did this to you?" He commended readying to kill.

"I'll explain in the car but we have to go!" She exclaimed yanking him by the arm.

The husband then nodded, grabbing some things off his desk, and picking up their five-year-old son. "Let's go," He mumbled leading them out.

"Mowm wher are wee goin?" Y/S/N asked once again.

"Somewhere... Different," She explained stroking his lose hair as she buckled him in the car, and then the baby.

A few minutes later they were on the road... Away from their home- Away from their everything. They knew that this day was coming... No one ever thought so soon- They had their hopes high that they wouldn't find them yet look at it now.

"We could always stay with my parents," Y/N suggested as they drove.

"They live like two states over... We couldn't make it there in a day!" He exclaimed his fingers tightening on the wheel.

He never wanted this to happen... Although in the back of his mind, he knew it would- Eventually. It was all his fault, and he couldn't blame himself even more than he already has..

"Well, I guess we'll just have to stop on the way won't we," She mumbled leaning her head against the window as gradually his hand clamped around hers.

"I'm sorry," He whispered his eyes still trained on the road.

"It's not your fault-"

"Yes, it is I knew this would happen!" He exclaimed in anger. "Fuck-"

"Stop alright," She whispered trying to soothe him. "Everything is fine," If only that didn't turn out to be more than just a lie.

~

"We shouldn't have stopped!" The raven-haired man hissed looking around the restaurant every two seconds.

"We were hungry and fast food isn't good for any of us," His wife mumbled taking his hand from across the table.

"I want to go home," Their son cried looking at his parents for help.

He was too little to understand... They couldn't tell him yet. However then again they didn't want to have to tell him ever- Because they were not going to be like them-

"We will soon... Just think of this as a little vacation," His mother soothed putting an arm around him.

They ended up having a nice dinner late that night, yet the worry in the back of both parents heads was no match for them actually trying to seem happy for their son- He couldn't know the truth they had to protect him as long as they could.

Then slowly but surely they were on the road again- yet this time Y/N driving and she wasn't going slow- She knew what was coming for them and they could we right behind them as they spoke about what their next plan was in action.

"Well it's hopeless I can't drive anymore," She whispered with a yawn really late that night.

"Pull over I'll drive-"

"No Sweets were both so tired... We must stop at a motel or something," He sighed nodding knowing that if they didn't get good enough sleep then in the morning they couldn't get away to someplace else... Some place away from them.

"Mowmy I'm scared," Y/S/N cried as she set him on the bed.

"Why honey?" She asked with a gulp.

"Wee runin frowm somthin?" He questioned with scared eyes. "A monster?"

"Well, they don't necessarily look like monsters but yes-" His eyes widened in fear as he began to cry she knew that he would react like this he was too young to understand.

"Don't worry they won't hurt you," She promised hugging him as he cried into her neck.

"Awre we thwe bad guys?" He asked once he had slowly stopped crying.

"No what makes you think that?" His dad asked after coming out of the bathroom.

"In muy show thwe monsters only kill the bawd!" He exclaimed wiggling out of his mothers grip and under the bed.

"No, no... These aren't normal monsters it's going to be alright," His mother soothed as he got out from under the bed.

"Now come on it's time for bed!" Sweet Pea exclaimed lifting him up and laying him in the bed.

They each took turns kissing his head and bidding goodnight before the sheets were tucked around their son neatly only to be ruined through the night... The parents went to the other bed when their son began to speak. "Cawn I sleewp with you guwys tonight?" He asked with pleading eyes.

They nodded as he crawled in between them taking in both his fathers and mothers warmth. Y/N and the raven-haired man shared a look- They wanted so bad to snuggle and confirm that what was going on was really happening but now they couldn't... Their son must no know- Because Y/N knew that Sweet Pea would never turn out to be like them.

That morning the couple got up together early before their son heading to the bathroom after the door was shut the flannel bearing man's arms were encircled around Y/N just how she wanted it. "Tell me about yesterday," He whispered setting her on the counter.

The raven-haired man stood between her legs as he stroked her sides as if to soothe her. "It was the grocery store Pea with the kids!" She exclaimed almost crying. "Thank god Y/S/N was turned the other way but they saw me they-" The poor wife couldn't get out anymore though as she burst into tears.

"I'm sorry," The husband said for the millionth time. "This is all my fault," he ran a hand through his thick dark locks of hair angrily and punched the counter next to her.

"No, it's not your fault... It's theirs," Yet before she could continue they could hear the sound of their babies cry.

Y/N sighed as gradually her husband pulled her in for a short yet long kiss... That both of them wished could last longer. His wife was his savor and if she hadn't found out what was happening to him he would probably be dead.

Yet now they were out of jail- and had found him. He shouldn't be scared but he is... Scared of his own parents. The drunk, drug-induced parents that put him through hell at a young age... He prayed that it was all over but it seems as though that was the beginning.

Both he and his wife promised to never be like them, and so far they were doing a hell of a good job... But maybe not well enough because the past had caught up to the poor raven haired man and there was nothing that he could do about it.

Before they left the bathroom she pulled him into an everlasting hug, through the tears. "You'll never be like them- Tell me that you believe that," She mumbled.

"I-I know," He stuttered looking down. "I'm just afraid."

"Promise me that you'll never leave me... Even if they do find us," She whispered as they walked out.

"I promise,"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

PLEASE

VOTE

&

COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE REQUEST I HAVE NO IDEAS!!!!!!! COMMENT AND VOTE FOR FASTER UPDATES THX!