"The Monsters Within," PART THREE

This should be the final part!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!!!!!! Vote and comment!!!! If I get enough comments it depends on part four or not!!!

Y/LS was getting worse and worse by the second- And there was nothing any of them could do except keep going. They were all still practically kids, on their own... With a child. Tow nights later that's when the raven-haired man woke up to crying.

"Y/N?" He asked into the darkness.

She looked up from her knees, wiping the tears away. "It's nothing," She mumbled looking away.

"Please tell me," He mumbled going to her side in a heartbeat.

"With if she doesn't make it Pea?" His best friend asked glancing her sleeping sister's way. "Then it's all my fault,"

"No," He suddenly started looking into her hurting eyes. "This way she actually has a chance at help,"

She looked at him through tears not knowing what to say. "I-"

"And we'll find help... Then she'll be ok," He mumbled and before she could speak he wrapped her in a heartwarming hug.

"Sweets how many more days?" She questioned looking up from his chest.

"At least three," He mumbled with a sigh. "I think that we could make it,"

"Yeah," She murmured with a yawn.

"Go back to sleep," He whispered unraveling his arms. "We're going to need all of the rest we can get for tomorrow,"

She nodded, going to lay down next to her sister but stopped as she saw her best friend wasn't with her. "Sweets?" She questioned into the night. "Will you stay with me?"

"Yeah," He breathed crawling over. "Feel better now?" She nodded her face hidden into his side, as the next morning that was how they woke up... Together.

It had been days, and they were almost out of food... "I say we keep going through the night and make it there by morning," Sweet Pea mumbled with a yawn.

It was pitch black outside now, Y/L/S in Jugheads arms as she slept softly. "I can't go any longer," Y/N whispered leaning against a tree for support. "We have been walking for days... And- And-"

"Y/N get it together!" Fangs exclaimed shocking the whole group. "If we keep going through the night we'll finally get to safety!"

"I know but-"

"Here get on my back," Sweet Pea mumbled.

"What? No... Then you'll be too tired!" She exclaimed with a sigh. "I'll just have to keep going," Everyone nodded as they continued on their journey.

~

"Guys stop do you hear that?" Sweet Pea suddenly asked looking behind them causing everyone to stop in their tracks.

It was indeed voiced behind them... "How do they even know that we're here?" Fangs questioned a little above a whisper.

"My mother..." Y/N mumbled looking down. "She was the only one that knew that would possibly rat us out!"

"Gosh, this isn't good," Jughead mumbled running a hand down his face.

"Sweets, what do we do?" His best friend asked looking up at him.

"We run," He mumbled taking YL/S from her arms. "And we don't stop until we get there!"

"Are you crazy we'd never make it!" Fangs exclaimed looking at him in shock. "We still have a little over a mile,"