"We might just die here,"

*SERIOUS TOPIC... Read at own risk!* (You have been warned)

He thought that he was alone in this apocalyptic wasteland, but then he heard a cry for help, the raven-haired man's head snapped around fast... Not many people in Riverdale were alive anymore- And if they were they ought to be back at camp. The raven-haired man should have been the only one outside. He grabbed his knife ready for anything that he may come across as slowly he made way toward the sound like a dumb person that you would see in a scary movie.

No, it wasn't what you're thinking, aliens or war it was the gargoyle king... Gosh, the game had spread across the whole country and next thing Sweet Pea knew everyone was committing suicide with blue lips like crazy... And he had managed to stop himself before inhaling any of the drugs. Yet for the most part the game was too addicting...

"P-Please help," He heard someone cry again this time it is close though... To close.

Each step he took the fear arose throughout his body, maybe the king was back... Or some of the game masters trying to recruit more people. That was when he saw someone hanging from a tree upside down thrashing around trying to get free... And a baby was in her arms.

"Please help!" She exclaimed looking at him with pleading eyes.

The flannel bearing man used his knife, cutting the rope and then gently lowered her to the ground.

"Thanks," She whispered looking him up and down. "So you're not a game master?"

"Is that who did this to you?" He asked putting his knife away.

"Yeah... They wanted me to play and I refused they were just about to kill me until they heard- I think you," She explained looking down at the baby in her arms. "Thanks for saving me but I best be off,"

"Wait at least tell me your name... I'm Sweet Pea," He mumbled reaching out to her.

"Y/N," She whispered never meeting his gaze.

"Y/N please stay with me... It's cold out here and-"

"How do I know that you aren't just another one of those men to rape me?" She asked flinching at his touch as his eyes widened.

"I-I didn't know," He stuttered putting his hands up in defense. "I was just trying to help you out..."

"Why? Why would you want to help me out?" She asked in a threatening tone.

"For one, you have a baby and two I'm from a camp full of amazing people... Normal people! We're trying to save as many as we can and take down the gargoyle king once and for all," He explained taking a step back. "But no I won't force you into anything,"

"Show me this camp then," She mumbled never meeting his gaze once again. "Because boy would I love to take down the king,"

Back at the camp though things were a different story since Sweet Pea knew her the best she was bunked with him! Camp took place in Riverdale general, where there was just enough space for most people to have their own rooms... Spare ones were for emergencies in case someone became injured... There were a few doctors, and enough food to last them... Well for now.

Things weren't great, but they were better once everyone was all together... Fp jones was the leader of the organization, and boy was he actually doing a great job at it- They had everything that they needed and things were actually looking up.

"So," Sweet Pea whispered after a while of looking up at the ceiling from the window seat that night. "What's your babies name?"

"Sammy," She whispered from the bed glancing at her baby from the carrier. "We've been through a lot the past years of the gargoyle king... I never played it- But most of my family did and that's why they're all dead," She was so calm about the fact that her family was dead it almost made her sound soul-less. "I've come to face it after the years,"