"ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦᎬsᏆ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆ"

Y/N sprinted down the street toward-Well any type of safety not knowing where to go. She was being chased by... Well right now that doesn't matter what matters is that her parents still tried to control her life at Twenty years old- and this was it... If they caught up to her she would be trapped- In The Sisters Of Quiet Mercy.

"Sweets!" She exclaimed pounding on the trailer door it was then when it flung open.

Looking as though he just woke up shirtless and hair a mess... No, a hot mess.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned noticing her tears.

"I-" However before she could explain anything he pulled her into his hard chest.

"I don't like it when you cry," He whispered looking down at the beautiful girl.

"Sweets we're in trouble-" She started only to stop not even wanting to continue. "My parents want to send me away,"

"I won't let that happen," He exclaimed becoming angry quickly. "I can't-" Before the words could escape his lips Y/N's parents along with other people they didn't know made way up the lot.

"You c-can't let them take me," Y/N stuttered looking up at the serpent with fear-stricken eyes. "They think I'm crazy!"

"Y/N come on it's time to go," Her father said reaching his hand out through the young adult didn't dare move. "I said let's go,"

"Mr. Y/L/N she's done nothing wrong," Sweet Pea tried to reason.

"My daughter is delusional," Her mother stated bluntly. "She needs help,"

"No, she's not!" The raven-haired man exclaimed. "Y/N-" However there was no reasoning with them.

"I love you-" Y/N whispered looking up at the tall man and kissing him.

Everything happened very quickly as she was then ripped from his arms, a note placed in his hands.

They're taking me to the sisters. I love you.

This brought tears to his eyes. He knew that it would be a bitch to get Y/N out- However being Sweet Pea he knew he had to try- Or he would never forgive himself. God, he was so worried about Y/N he couldn't think straight.

"They did what?" Toni asked for the millionth time... She couldn't believe it.

"They took her," Sweet Pea whispered running a hand through his thick locks of dark hair. "I don't know what to do,"

"Do what Toni did for me," Cheryl suddenly stated. "We'll need Kevin," With that their plan was set in action.

It was the darkest of the night... Sweet Pea was bouncing his foot in nervousness.

"It's going to be ok," Jughead comforted he too knew that about the mission- Everything would be just fine

"What's the plan again?" Kevin asked.

"You stay here to hold the door... While we're inside," Toni exclaimed.

"Ok," The gay man mumbled. "Just be quick," Sweet Pea ran in the creepy door not caring what awaited him as he searched god he searched everywhere for Y/N- for his soul mate and then there he found her.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed running toward her.

The young adult's eyes widened. "You're not real," She whispered looking down.

"Yeah I am," He explains reaching out and grasping her arm this only caused her to flinch.

"Y-You can't be here," She stuttered looking away.