"Mate?"

"So you're my mate?" Y/N asked shyly looking at the very cute man in front of her... She was so relieved finally finding him after all of the horrid years she had spent waiting.

A growl escaped his lips as his sent surrounded her whilst she had been pulled into the raven-haired man's arms. "Omega," He whispered his face in her neck inhaling her sent.

She couldn't lie about being utterly terrified... Most Alphas were mean and fierce although as his arms made way around her it seemed as though the whole world around them stopped as gradually she began to relax into his touch... 

She could feel everyone in the bars gaze as that only made her fear come back as lightly she pushed her mate away earning a growl from his lips.

Gosh, sometimes she hated being part wolf... Y/N didn't want a mate because she knew that this would happen- She knew that he would turn out like all the other men that she had ever met- 

"Alpha?" She questioned looking at him in shock. "Shouldn't we-"

"Get out of here?" He asked with a smirk pulling away from her, his hand then came in contact with her hand causing sparks as he leads his mate out the door... This may be what the wolf gods want but that still couldn't keep Y/N from being nervous. 

"I-I'm Y/N," She whispered her voice cracking causing a mental scold to come about. 

"Don't be nervous," He whispered turning around to face her. 

"Who are you?" His mate questioned in a low tone. 

"I'm Sweet Pea," He whispered looking her up and down. "And boy am I lucky," 

"I-" 

"Sweet Pea who's the pretty lady?" Someone asked from behind them as they turned, the raven-haired man's fist clenching.

"Tallboy leave," He growled looking at the other man for a split second. 

"Boss wants you to go on another run-" 

"Tell him I'm busy!" He exclaimed his eyes never leaving his mate's terrified ones as both people both jumped at his sudden change in voice as the long-haired man left without another word.

Sweet Pea knew that FP would be pissed however iin all honesty, he had finally met his mate and at that moment she was all that mattered. 

Y/N flinched when suddenly his hand was placed on her shoulder causing shivers. "Don't be scared 'Mega... I could never hurt you-" His words actually seemed reassuring... Even if her mind protested everything else told her that what he was saying was the truth.

"Who was that?" She suddenly blurted wrapping arms around herself with a shiver. 

"Here," He whispered wrapping his leather jacket around her. 

"You never answered my question," She tried holding her force as suddenly her knees went weak as his strong scent was around her.

"You don't need to worry your pretty little head," He whispered looking down at her. "You'll find out when... When the time is right," 

Y/N sighed looking down at her shoes... "I better go then," 

"Oh no... I've waited so long for this little omega," He growled catching her by the arm. "You can't leave me so soon," 

"W-What do you want to do then?" She asked confused finally looking up at him as his face was shining in the moonlight. 

"You'll see," He whispered turning around and walking away as she quickly followed.