"ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓨ ⓟⓡⓞⓑⓛⓔⓜⓢ,"

"Congratulations, you're having twins!"

"Sweets please talk to me!" Y/N pleads never meeting his eyes through a tear stained face.  

"We can't afford this…" He mumbled through hurt eyes.  

"What? Then–" 

"Y/N we both already have jobs… And I'm barely keeping this roof over our heads, let's face it we–" 

"No! That is not an option… I don't care if we have to live here the rest of our lives… As long as–"

"As? We can't do this forever…" He whispered.  

"What else then? There has to be another option!" The young adult exclaimed desperately trying to keep her babies.  

"I'll have to get another job…" He explains looking down and running a hand down his face.  

"But I already barley see you… There has to be another way—" 

"Y/N this will only be temporary, I'll find a better job but for now… Two will support us… It'll support them," He murmurs looking down and laying a hand on her baby bump. 

"But– I love you and I can't let you do this to yourself," She whispered looking down. "I should go…" 

"No! Y/N everything will be just fine–" 

"How do you know that?" She interjected. 

"–Because, I would do anything for you," He exclaimed.  

"And that's the problem… I don't want you getting hurt– When the Serpents find out–" 

"I'll be by your side–" 

"What if–" 

"Y/N stop worrying– It's going to be ok!" He treasures talking her hands in his big ones. 

"It's just so much–" She stuttered bursting into tears.  

"I regret nothing that happened that night…" He stated catching her full attention. 

"I don't regret it either… Even if my parents kicked me out– They finally showed their true colors and that's that… I'm just scared Sweet Pea," She cried the sobs escaping her lips. 

"There's no reason to be scared… Everything will be just fine," The raven haired man mumbled.  

She nodded not able to get words out as he lead her to his– their bed. Y/N got in first closing her eyes as soon as her H/C hair hit the pillow.  

Soon the presence of her boyfriend was felt as she smiled, he scooted as close to Y/N as possible soon there was no room between them… Nothing could separate them nor take away their love.  

"Y/N please baby talk to me– Tell me what's wrong!" Sweets exclaimed embracing his girlfriend so tight he didn't think she could breathe. 

The young adult inhaled his sent as she cried into his worn out flannel. Inhaling the smell of man shampoo and leather and a hint of gasoline she instantly calmed and began to feel somewhat safer until… 

The memory came back. 

"My mom," She mumbled looking down. "Ran into me at the store,"

"I knew I should have gone with you!" He exclaimed running a hand down his face. 

"No– You had other things to do… I just don't want anything to do with her anymore," Y/N whispered. "All I care about is all this," His girlfriend gestured to the small trailer surrounding them. "Our family," 

"Y/N what do we do when the babies are born? We only have one room–" 

"I guess they'll have to share our room Sweets," She explained kissing him. 

"I'll go get the groceries," He whispered against her lips.  

"I'll help–" 

"No you relax!" He exclaims leaving out the door before she could protest. 

"Ugh!" Y/N groaned with a smile clicking on the TV.  

Ten minutes had passed after Sweet Pea had gone out for the last bag and hadn't come back. 

Sweets… What the heck? Y/N thought with a sigh standing up.  

Gradually making her way outside examining all the bags on the counter.  

The young adult stood frozen at what she saw.  

"Stop!" Y/N yelled jumping in front of her boyfriend. 

"Sweet Pea is– He's a disgrace… All because of you!" One of the serpents yelled.  

"I–" 

"Move! And let him face the consequences… Or he'll be kicked off the serpents!" Another yelled.  

"No! This isn't right– It's my fault not his!" She explained sticking up for him.  

Wondering still how the heck they found out!?

"Y/N go…" Sweets barley gets out before spitting up blood.  

That was when he gently shoved her aside not even fighting back as another blow hit his face.  

"Sweets please–" 

"Stop!" Jughead yelled pulling up on his motorcycle. "We are Serpents… We're not supposed to turn on our own!" 

"But he–" 

"I know what he did– But they can't undo the past!" The raven haired man yelled singing his arm around the taller man who immediately put most of his weight on him.  

"Sweets," Y/N cried brushing his bloody locks of hair from his face. 

"Go!" Jughead yelled to the fellow serpents. "We'll talk about this later!"

With that they all scattered away leaving Jughead with a flustered Y/N and a hurt Sweet Pea.  

Both of them worked together to get the injured Serpent into the trailer, wincing at his cries in pain.  

"Y/N…" Sweets stuttered reaching for her hand as the beanie wearing leader cared for his wounds. 

"I'm right here… I'm not going anywhere," She mumbled stroking up and down his bruised knuckles with the pads of her thumbs.  

"You're lucky I got here in time," Jughead stated doing a once over on his friend. "All done," 

"How… How did you find out?" Y/N asked looking down. 

"You're mom… I wasn't at the White Worm at the time but then Toni called me and that's when I bolted towards here," He exclaimed, hugging them both goodbye. "I better go– Sort things out," 

"Wait!" Y/N called as he began to pull on his shoes. "Thank you!" 

"No problem… You guys are like my second family, I'm the babies uncle!" He smiled leaving. "Bye love birds!" 

With that they were alone, Y/N crawled onto the couch right next to Sweet Pea running her fingers through her hair.  

"I'm so glad you're alright," She whispered her head against his chest. 

"It is going to take a lot more than that to get rid of me," 

Seven months later two beautiful babies were born and things couldn't have turned out any better.