"T h i s i s l i f e,"

"Y-You have to stay with me," The raven-haired man murmured looking down at his bleeding girlfriend.

"T-This is how much I love you," She stuttered eyes locking with his.

She had pushed him out of the way of the oncoming car as they were crossing the street. God how could he have been so stupid. Next thing he knew he was in the waiting room of none other than the hospital. His leg bouncing as all he could smell was latex and hand sanitizer.

"Please be ok," He whispered for the hundredth time.

That was when the other serpents ran in locking eyes with the other serpents.

"God what happened?" Toni asked running over and hugging the taller man.

"I-It was so fast... The car came out of nowhere!" He exclaimed with a cry as they all hugged together.

"Y/N Y/L/N," A nurse stated suddenly as finally, the serpents had calmed down.

After everything was settled the gang was lead to her room... It had been hours now and they were all very tired but had to make sure their friend was ok.

"God Y/N," The serpent whispered looking down at his lifeless girlfriend.

He was by her side before he even knew it, looking down at the beautiful girl the others still dumb stuck in the doorway.

"I can't believe this all happened," Fangs whispered looking down at her.

The gang sat there together waiting... Waiting for her to wake up and open her beautiful eyes- Waiting for everything to be ok. Waiting to see if everything to be ok.

"J-Jug," A voice stuttered the next morning after all the other serpents had left.

"Y/N!" The serpent exclaimed with a smile.

"I-I thought I-"

"You're OK," He reassured with a smile. "You just have a few cuts, and the glass was removed from your stomach,"

Before she could even say anymore his lips were on her in a heartbeat... Gosh, he thought that their kiss before could've been their last... But for now, everything was ok. He climbed into her bed next to her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm so glad you're ok," He whispered, placing a kiss on her forehead and to each and every one of her cuts.

"Thanks-" But before she could even finish her sentence Sweet Pea burst in the room.

"Oh thank god," He whispered looking down at his best friend. "I took the first flight I could to get here,"

That was right he was visiting his parents who lived across the country, it was his first trip in years and yet there he was... Coming back in a heartbeat just to make sure she was ok.

"God Sweets why would you do that?" She asked with a sigh sitting up with a wince.

"I-I thought you were in trouble," He whispered with a sigh. "I'm so glad that you're ok though,"

With that, he left... And that was when YN knew-

~

"Mommy!" Y/D/N exclaimed.

"Whattttt?" She asked with groan rolling the other way.

"I think daddy in trouble!" She yelled jumping on top of her mother.

"What?" She asked sitting up fast and getting on her feet in a heartbeat.

"Hwe was trying two make brweak fust!" She yelled running down the stairs after her mother.

There they found the former serpent in the kitchen full of smoke, Y/N ran opening some windows are Sweet Pea quickly placed the pan in the sink.

"I'm sorry... I was trying to make breakfast," He whispered with a laugh.

The family laughed about it for a while until suddenly Y/D/N's stomach grumbled. "Let's go get ready!" Y/N exclaimed with a smile. "We're going out to eat!"

Y/D/N ran up the stairs with giggles escaping her lips filling the room. Sweet Pea smiled down at his wife as she slowly looked up at him. Y/N ran away from his burning gaze up the stairs to get changed and ready.

As she pulled on her shirt though his arms slowly went around her. "Y/N where should we go?" He asked into her hair.

"I don't know," She whispered with a smile as his breath fanned her neck. "I want pancakes!" Before she could ask him what he wanted his lips were on hers with a smile as they tasted like minty toothpaste. He smelt of man shampoo and leather with seemed to calm her as if they were still in bed.

"We'll finish this later eh?" He asked with a smirk he went to walk toward his clothes but she pulled him back.

"I say we just stay here," She smiled. "I'm not hungry  anymore,"

"Yea-" But before he could finish their daughter burst in the room.

That was when Y/N woke up... Before anything that she had been dying for came to life... Became true.

~

Jughead was her husband and Sweet Pea was his best friend. God, she was so stupid to even let this happen in the first place... Everything that could have gone wrong did. She was in the worst position and there was nothing she could do without breaking someone's heart.

"God Y/N!" Jughead exclaimed angrily. "I can't believe this!"

There he had found out her true feelings.

"I-I" And that was when nothing was ever the same again.

"I'm sorry I can't be with you," Sweet Pea mumbled with a sigh looking up at her. "All I see you is as my best friend,"

"B-But I'm in love with you," She whispered looking up at him. "You know that after this it won't ever be the same."

"I can't be with you," He exclaimed again with a sigh.

"But why! You're single I did this all for you!" She yelled angerly.

"I-I can't," He whispered again looking down.

"Why?" She asked barely above a whisper. "Please just tell me,"

"Because... I'm-I'm with Jughead now,"

and that was when life fell apart for the poor girl as life would never be the same again... As there was no way it could ever go back to the way it was.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND                                                       DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST THX!

COMMENT

                             I hope you all enjoyed!!!!