Chapter 13

Lorenzo

I woke up and hair all in my face. I turned and looked at the clock. I saw that it read 3:00pm. I turned and looked at Riley. I sat there and wondered if I should wake her up or not. I watched her sleep, she was so beautiful. Nothing has really changed since she was 18. Except her shape. Her butt was bigger, so were her titties. She always been beautiful to me. To think my biggest heartbreak was over a lie made me want to become inspector gadget and figure out who was behind this. But I knew that I had more important shit to worry about. I had just lost my fiance', my baby and now added to my life were three kids and a baby mama. To think I have missed so much when it came to the triplets. I was hurt. Why would someone play with someone kids like that.

Riley breathing was different and she was moving around the bed. I knew that she was about to wake up.

"Tell me we didn't have sex" She said with her eyes closed and her hands on her breast.

"Why are you covering your breast like I have never seen them before" She opened her eyes, and sat up covering herself with the blanket. "Boy shutup, they have grown since the last time you have seen them" She then rolled her eyes so hard I thought she hurt herself.

"I seen them last night, I kissed and sucked all over those balloons."

She removed the cover and looked down at her breast, and then she covered them back up. She looked me in the eyes. "No hickies, you didn't do none of that, stop lying. You love fucking with me. asshole. We didn't have sex right. Cause I can't be that girl. I refuse to be that girl."

"You still have on panties right. We didn't have sex""

"That don't mean anything, the panties could have just been pushed to the side."

"We didn't have sex, You wanted to go to sleep. So you took off your clothes. I gave you a shirt, you took it off about an hour later talking about you was hot. I was going to sleep on the couch but you insisted I sleep with you, because you just wanted to be held. And rather you were drunk or not, believe me if we were to have sex you would know"

"You always been cocky" She got out the bed and didn't bother to cover up. She was only in a thong and it was taking everything in me not to bend her over.

"Stop staring at my ass" She then went in the bathroom. A couple minutes later I heard the shower running. Her phone was ringing. It was Ryan. I let it go to voicemail. I ordered us some food, and then took her phone to call Ella blocked.

"Hello"

"So in order for you to answer, I have to call you blocked? You don't think thats fucked up?"

"Lo, I just need space right now."

"Ella, you do realize that we both lost a baby. I'm hurting just like you. This is the time that we lend on each other and help each other through our grief. "

"You didn't lose shit, I did. You didn't feel the baby in your belly, you didn't feel the pain of having a miscarriage. And you were not there when I had the miscarriage. You wasn't there. You are never there. You put all of your energy into everything but us. I'm sick of being an afterthought. So I left. I don't plan on coming back. It's over".

"The fact that I had to call you from a blocked number for you to answer lets me know that you are acting like a child. WE BOTH lost a baby. I loved that baby just the way you did. All I'm asking for is a conversation. I don't have a problem giving you space if that's what you need, however you should have told me that. Face to face. Instead you wrote a damn dear john letter and packed all of your shit and left. How am I supposed to act. I have so much going on in my life right now. ANd yet I am still making you a priority. Because you fucking matter. Now tomorrow at 5pm you will meet me at the house. We will have a face to face conversation. Then I will give you your space. But a conversation is something that we both need. Be on time. "

"Fine Lorenzo I will give you your fucking conversation.!" Then she hung up. I didn't care. I just needed to see her, and hold her and let her know I wasn't leaving her. I just needed her to know that I will always have her back.

"Trouble in paradise" Riley came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"None of your business" Then I went into the bathroom to complete my hygiene. When I came out. Riley was fully dressed, and on the phone.

"Ok, I love yall. I'll call later babies." Then she hung up the phone.

"Where you get clothes from?"

"My car. I keep an extra pair of clothes in it. Anyways I'm about to go."

"Wait, we need to discuss the test."

"When are you trying to get them?"

"Today?"

"Today?"

"Yes, I go back home tomorrow. We might as well get this done now"

"Thats going to be hard because they are with Ryan in Detroit. They will be spending two weeks with him."

"Well we can fly to Detroit and get the test done"

"Umm, I'm very busy I do not have the time to go to Detroit to take a damn test."

"Why are you stalling? Are you sure that they are mine?" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not about to keep going back and forth with you, you trying to piss me off. Im convinced. I thought we came to an understanding last night."

"Well, it just seems like you are hiding something. SHit Jamie might be their daddy. Looks can be deceiving, but biology and DNA don't lie"

I watched as she clenched her fist. "I don't know who you pissed off at, or why you so mad. But keep your attitude to yourself. I'm not canceling everything that I have planned today because you want to get up and take a damn test. Today is Friday, and its after 4pm. Tomorrow is Saturday. We can wait until fucking Monday. Personally we don't even have to get a test. Because I am perfectly fine with you not being in our lives."

"Now who trying to piss who off. Look If they are my kids, I will be there from now on. I will not allow you to keep them from me."

"Nigga you bipolar or something?" She looked at me in my eyes. "Because I'm confused oh how we had like the perfect conversation last night. Now you pissing me off."

"Thats not--"

"Save your bullshit. I don't really care. Kiss my ass. Set up the appointment in Detroit for Monday. Then let me know the time and I will be there." Then she walked out the door.