Chapter 32

Riley

Damien pulled up to a gas station. I looked around and noticed that it was pretty full of cars. I was trying to see if I noticed the neighborhood. I didn't.

"I'm going to go get gas. Do you want anything?"

"Yeah can you get me a tea and some hot cheetos. A honey bun, and some strawberry ice cream" He shook his head and got out the car. I watched him go inside the gas station. I got out the car and took off running down the street. I looked back to see if he had returned to his car, I felt myself hit the ground. I had ran into Tone. He helped me up.

"I thought that was you? Where the hell you been at and where you going?"

I stared at him and tried to run away from him. He grabbed me up before I could take off again.

"Riley what is wrong with you? Where are you going? What happening?"

"Riley, Riley" I heard Damien screaming.

I looked at Tone. "Where is your car?" He point to a black truck. I grabbed his hand and took off towards the car. We got in the car and he pulled off.

"What happened to you Riley?"

"Can I trust you, because I'm going to be honest I don't feel like I can trust anybody right now."

"Yeah, you know you can."

"Good, take me home to my kids and I will tell you everything once I get there."

He took me home. When we walked in the house. It was quiet.

"Ronnie, Richy, Raven" I yelled out. I checked their rooms and it was empty. I checked the game and movie room. It was empty. I checked outside it was empty.

"Riley no one is here. What is wrong with you? What happened to your face? Where you been at?"

I went into my room, with him following behind me. I grabbed a suitcase and packed filled it up with clothes. I went and did the same thing for the kids. I packed the suitcases my truck. I went back in the house.

"I will tell you everything, when I get out the shower." I said looking at Tone. He looked confused and nodded his head. I went into my room and locked the door. I showered and washed my hair. I got dressed and headed downstairs. Tone was sitting on the couch.

"Where is Terrell?"

"I don't know, he showed up to work and got cussed out by Lorenzo. Lo fired him and I haven't heard from him or seen him since. I tried to call him, but he didnt answer any of my calls."

"Why was he fired?"

"I couldn't even tell you, I just know they got into it"

"Okay, well Terrell, Damien, and Ella kidnapped me and held me hostage. Ella violated me and Terrell was about to rape me until Damien stopped them. He took me from the house and in the process ran out of gas. He stopped to get gas and I took off."

He stared at me like I was crazy. "Terrell is in love with you, I dont understand why he would do that. He did that to your face." I had a busted lip, a black eye, and a bruise on my right cheek. I just shook my head yes, as the tears fell. Tone got up and hugged me. "I just dont know who I can trust, I don't know what to do." He held me why I cried in his arms.

"What you want to do Riley, you like a little sister to me. I'm not going to let anything to happen to you."

"Just call Lorenzo and see where they are at, but don't tell him I am here. I want my kids and I'm about to get the fuck on because I don't even know if I can trust him."

Lorenzo walked through the door before he could even call him. My back was facing him, but I knew it was him. Tone can you take the kids to the car for me, while I talk to Lorenzo. Before the kids could object. He had them all out the door.

"You done laying up with your nigga and want to play mama again."

I turned around, and looked him in his eyes. "You got me fucked up" he walked up to me, and I backed up. Keeping my distance away from him.

"What the fuck happened to your face" He asked me.

"Boy fuck you, for all I know you was behind it." He looked at me with hurt in his eyes and then mugged me. "Why would I be behind this." He went to grab my arm and I sprayed him in the eyes with my mace.

"Boy fuck you, I don't trust." I took off running out the house and jumped in the car. I told Tone to meet me at my house. He pulled off and I pulled off behind him. Once we got on the freeway I took off and lost him. I then pulled into a hotel and checked in under another name. I had my kids and for now we were safe.