Chapter 16

Lorenzo

"Ella why you in house"

"You mean OUR house, you bought this house for me and our growing family" She was staring at Riley. "You got a new maid, the house looks great."

Riley started laughing. "You know who I am. And you know damn well I am not a maid."

"I'm sorry, we haven't been introduced soooooo"

Riley looked at me and then looked at her. "I'm Riley, but you knew that"

"Right your the babymama"

"I'm going to give you two some space." Riley said walking out the room.

"Why are you here?" I asked her beyond annoyed at this point.

"I'm sorry for the fucked up shit I said. I just want us to work."

"You have been cheating on me, had me thinking I was having a baby, then you went and had an abortion and told me you had a damn miscarriage, then told me the baby wasn't even mine. There is no US. Fuck you think this is? It's taking everything in me not to hurt your stupid ass so get the hell out my house."

"So its fuck me now, you're going to get back with that bitch huh? I lied I wanted to fucking hurt you. Here I am babyless and now you have not one but three fucking kids. Yall are about to have a family, the family we were supposed to have. " She had tears falling from her eyes.

I stared at her why she cried. I started clapping my hands. "Damn. you need a fucking Oscar with those acting skills. You are babyless because of your own choices, no one told you to go get a fucking abortion." If I was sitting down I would have stood up for her, because this performance was worth a standing ovation.

"I lied about the abortion to fucking hurt you. I never had a fucking abortion. What type of woman do you think I am." If I didn't have receipts on her I probably would have believed her. 

"Bitch you disgust me, you paid for the abortion with my credit card. You want to keep fucking lying?" She had this dumbfounded look on her face.

"You look at the statements" She said more to herself than to me.

"Why did you abort the baby?" I asked her not even trying to hide the hurt in my voice.

"I didn't know who baby it was. I left you because I felt guilty, so when you came by the house to tell me about your kids. I felt like you were throwing it in my face. So I wanted to hurt you. So I told you everything out of anger. But I'm in love with you. I don't want anyone but you. You are so good to me."

"Its over Ella. Stay away from me or I'm going to have Layla beat your ass. You know she been waiting for her round with you."

"So you choosing fake ass Riley over ME" She was yelling now. "Her ass fake, her boobs fake, her teeth fake. She a fake ass bitch that's who you want?"

"Everything about her is real. Her ass always been fat. But this is not even about Riley. We not together because of you. We are not getting back together. That's dead, not happening. "

"Okay, can I get the rest of my stuff?"

"Naw, I bought all that shit you cant have nothing else up in here"

"You already cut off all my credit cards, please let me have the rest of my shit"

"You should have got everything when you left me. Shit that nigga you cheated on me with won't give you his card."

"Why is she here?" She asked me with hurt eyes and avoiding the question.

"None of your business."

"Fine I'll go ask her myself." She took off walking

I took out my phone and sent a quick text to security to come get her ass. I didn't know where this was going to go. But Riley had anger problems, and Ella didn't have a problem fighting.

When I found them Ella was yelling and Riley was quiet just looking at her.

"Stay away from him. You think he want you? He only PLAYING interested because of his kids, and because I left him" She said putting emphasis on the word playing.

"You left him, but you are here crying and begging this man for another chance. Check you're tone and attitude because I really don't want to fight you. One, I don't fight over niggas, Two I'm damn sure not fighting over a nigga that isn't mine. Three, don't worry about what's going on over here"

"A nigga who will never be yours?" She said pointing her finger at Riley.

"You a whole fool, if I want him, I can have him. I'm his first everything. First kiss, first love, first sexual partner, first woman to birth his kids, well only woman to birth his kids. You aborted his baby right?"

"Bitch, I had a miscarriage."

"Girl you a weak bitch, thats nigga you fucking probably told you to abort that baby. You-"

"You a fake ass bitch-"

"The same fake ass bitch who you want to ride your face, bitch you a groupie shut the fuck talking to me. Before I close that muthafucka"

"Bitch-"

Before she could even finish her sentence Riley hit her with a two piece and her ass was laid out cold.

"Bitches love fucking with me." She said walking away."I'm trying Lord, I really am" I heard her say as she was walking.

Security finally came and took Ella home. After talking to security I had them change the locks and the code. I told them to pack up all of Ella things and give it away. I made me a sandwich and ate it. After that I went into my room to find Riley sleep in my bed. I jumped on her to wake her up.

"Nigga get off me, we are not friends"

"I know, you my babymama."

"Boy get up off me. I called and had the jet get ready. We need to be there in an hour. You coming to ATL and you are about to meet your kids. So get your ass up and get ready."

"Well I guess i better pack a bag or two"

"Yea you should,now get off me" She said moving around trying to get me off her.