Chapter 23

Riley

I walked in my office at the club. Only to find Damien sitting in my chair.

"Get up and get out" I told him calmly as I sat my purse in the closet.

"I think we need to talk" He said getting up walking towards me.

"What more do we have to talk about, you showed up last night at my opening with Lyric showing your ass. I already told you we are not friends nor associates, now get the hell out of my office." I told him pointing to the door.

"Sit down Riley" he said calmly while motioning towards the chair.

"Get out Damien, Damn. I have nothing to say to you. I know you only pulled that damn stunt last night because I told you what happened between me and your dad. Get over it, it happen a while ago."

"You really have been out here making money off of me, and I want a cut."

"Boy you crazy, I have never spoke down on you in public, hell I haven't even mentioned your name. I made money off of MY FEELINGS, like damn don't get mad at me because my bitch Karma finally caught up to that ass." I said walking around him. He grabbed my arm. I stared at his hand, and waited a minute for him to let go, Once I realized he wasn't going to let go, I tried to snatch my arm from him, but he was too strong. He took he other hand and grabbed my throat while slamming me into the wall.

"Riley, please don't forget who you fucking with. I will make your life a living hell. I got the home videos we made, I have you on camera begging me not to leave you, I have you on video doing a lot of shit, how you want to play this shit."

His grip on my neck wasn't tight at all, but he was all in my face. I looked him dead in the eyes and spoke slow so this nigga would comprehend what the fuck I was saying. "I don't give a fuck.!"

He smiled "You sure about that?"

"People have sex all the time, what else is new. I have already admitted that I stupid for you, and I didn't know my worth, you showing that video will do what exactly? Prove my point. You got me on video sucking your dick, I don't give a fuck, bitches suck dick every fucking day. It doesn't matter what you do to me, I will flip that shit and spin it to make me win. Don't forget who you fucking with. I'm not scared of nothing but Jesus himself, and you are nowhere near Jesus." He tightened his hand around my neck making it harder for me to breathe. I brought my hands up to his hands trying to claw him. He let me go and I immediately tried to catch my breath. I started discreetly looking around my office looking for a weapon. I had mace and a taser but that shit was in my purse  which was in the closet. He rubbed his hands down his face, then started walking towards me. I quickly rolled over to the other side of the office. He stopped walking.

"I'm sorry Riley, this was a mistake." then he walked out of my office. I quickly called security, and told them what happened. Going to the bathroom in my office. I looked at myself only to see that I had fingerprints on my arm and on my neck. One of the managers walked into my office.

"Bosslady, are you okay?"

"You let him in my office?"

"Yes he said it was urgent and " I cut her off.

"You were here last night when I said he was not allowed on my property, and you let him in my office?" I held my hand up because she thought she was about to talk, fuck no, little girl shut up while I'm talking. "You are fired, please leave or I will have you escorted out." She looked pissed off. She put her keys and badge on my desk. Then she put her hair in a ponytail.

"Think before you do something stupid, because I'm with all the shits, please do not allow my stuck up demeanor fool, I will beat your whole ass and escort you out myself."