Chapter 41

Riley

"Mama I wanna go hommmmee" Raven came to me whining.

"Why?"

"Because if a volcano go off, we all dead. I rather be at home where there is no volcanos."

"Who told you a volcano gone go off?"

"Ronnie said that the lava was gone melt my face"

"So if it melt you face what's it's going to do to Ronnie"

"Nothing because he said he leaving with uncle Ryan. And I wanna leave too plus I wanna go see daddy. Since he don't wanna answer the phone we gotta pull up mama."

"Pull up? Who told you that? What do that even mean?" I asked her laughing.

"Tete lay said when ya man ain't acting right. He wanna ignore you and what not you gotta pull up and show him who you are."

"And girl who are you"

"A princess. And the king is supposed to shower the princess with love and gifts. And King M.I.A need to get it together. So we need to pull up"

I couldn't do anything but laugh.

"Okay princess Raven let's see if we can get king m.i.a on the phone."

I got my phone but it was dead.

"Imma let it charge and then we gone FaceTime him ok?"

She nodded her head.

"Yooooo who got the nurf guns?"

"They in the boys room"

We left and got the nurf guns. And loaded them up.

"Okay you ready? I just heard the car door?"

"Yea mama they about to be so surprised."

Ryan came in the house with the boys and as soon as they were close enough. We attacked them.

"That what you get sucka" Raven yelled as she got Ronnie in his eye. Ronnie held his eye.

"Imma melt your face off. I know how to make lava little girl" Ronnie yelled running after her.

I shot and got Ryan in his forehead. And then I popped Richie in his mouth.

"I told you keep your mouth closed because flies gone get in it."

"Mama I'm tired I don't wanna play." He said stomping his feet to the couch and then he laid on the couch and closed his eyes. As I was looking at Richie I didn't realize that Ryan and Raven both had their guns pointed at me.

"Really Raven you switching up on mama."

"Mama now you know that I'm his princess."

And they proceeded to shoot me. Ronnie came out of no where jumping on Ryan back.

"Don't shoot at my mama."

"Get him baby" I went and grabbed Raven before she could take off and then I tickled her. She was crying laughing.

"Ok ok mama. I'm not on his side no more."

Ryan has Ronnie in a headlock. I stopped tickling Raven and got up to get my baby from him. He put Ronnie down and slammed me on the couch. Richie got up and rubbed his eyes looking at us. He jumped up and started punching Ryan in the leg. Raven jumped on his back covering his eyes and Ronnie was karating chopping him in the leg.

"Oh hecky naw. What you thought this was" Richie said.

"Hiya, hiya. Hiya." Ronnie kept saying.

"Y'all not loyal, y'all posed to be on my team." Ryan said falling on the side of me laughing.

"Oh naw, it's me and my mama against the world. I ain't never switching up" Ronnie said sitting next to me.

"On my mom, you speaking facts" Richie said hitting Ryan one time then getting off of him and came and laid on me.

"Boy shut up." Raven and Ronnie said at the same time. "I still love you uncle Ryan" raven said hugging him.

" I'm not giving you no money." He said laughing pushing her off him. She looked at him and then started crying.

He picked her up and hugged her. "Shhh I'm sorry. Don't cry. Why you crying"

"You you you hurt my feeeeeliinnngggs" she said sobbing in his shirt.

"Whew somebody give this girl an acting job" Richie said shaking his head

"Man, mama watch he bout to say, I'll take you shopping" Ronnie said whispering in my ear.

"I'm sorry princess, uncle will take you shopping" Ronnie busted out laughing. "Man mama I should have bet you."

Richie just shook his head. "Dang unc you easy."

Raven wipes her tears and smiles real big. "Okay"

I just laughed at his expression. "You got played by a six year old"

I walked away from them and went to call Lorenzo because now that I think about it. I haven't heard from him in about three days. Once I called his phone. It went straight to voicemail. So I called Big Mike.

"Hello"

"Hey. Where is Lorenzo the kids been wanting to talk to him"

"He at home. He told me he didn't need me today and that he was just staying at home"

"How did he sound when he was talking to you."

"He texted me this morning."

"Do me a favor and go by the house. Something just ain't right. I haven't heard from him in three days. That's just not like him. Especially with everything going on"

"You know what. You right. Imma slide over there and let you know"

About two hours later. He called me back.

"He not here. We looking for him. I watched the surveillance video. You will never believe who was here last?"

"Who"

"Vic"

"Who?"

"Victoria."

"Find him please. I'm about to call this bitch." I hang up and called her.

"We're sorry you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel this is in error, please check the number dialed, and please try again."

I hung up and dialed the number again.

"We're sorry-

I hung up the phone.
Oh this bitch got me fucked up