Chapter 24

Lorenzo

After the conversation with Riley. I was pissed off. I couldn't understand what would make this Damon character feel like it was okay to put his hands on her. I called Big Mike and gave him the rundown. I told him to get Terry to follow that Damon nigga around. I wanted to know his every move, before I make my move. And I was going to surprise his ass just like he surprised Riley.

I went in my room and found Layla and Lily in my bed watching tv. When I came through the door. They both sat up in bed.

"We need to talk" Lily said nudging Layla.

I sat down in the chair that was in my room. "I couldn't agree more"

"Since you are the one who was wrong, you should start" Layla said rolling her eyes

"First and foremost your attitude you gone have to cut that shit out. Now, 1 its very disrespectful for you to be in my house and not talking to me. I understand you are mad, but at least be respectful."

"Yeah this is not what I signed up for, I keep it cordial. I say hi and goodmorning. And besides when I agreed to come down here I thought I was staying at Riley house." She said rolling her eyes and and getting up. "I'm going back to Riley house, fuck this."

"Sit your ass down, you not fucking grown. Stop cussing at me like you are." I said raising my voice a little. She sat down, and her leg starting shaking, and her eyes started watering up. I could tell she was trying so hard not to cry.

"Now from the bottom of my heart, I truly apologize for my actions and words towards the both of you. I was never my intention to make you feel like I didn't care about you guys. I'm not going to give you any excuses for my actions. Yall are my heart, my lil babies, I love the both of yall. And yes I was wrong about Ella, and yes yall right about her. She was a liar and she was a cheater. And please believe me when I say I told her about herself about the way she treated you guys as well. You girls don't know everything and or see everything."

"I told you, I told you. Now she gotta catch this fade." Lily said cracking her knuckles.

"You chose her over us, you chose her over us. You don't understand do you. If you guys were married I could have maybe and thats a big maybe understood where you was coming from. But I was trying to help you, I told you she was a snake in the grass. Like were you that blinded by her pussy. Pussy had to be A1, because you switched up on me." Layla said and she was fully crying. It broke my heart to know I hurt her feeling like that.

"I'm sorry Layla, I am." I said and I got up and hugged her and she let me.

"I missed my brother, I needed boy advice and I had to go to big mike. Our bond suppose to be unbreakable and you broke it" She said wiping her tears.

"I didn't break the bond, you honestly took it the wrong way. All I was asking was that you don't talk down on her or disrespect her because she was going to be my wife and mother of my child. I just wanted peace. I just wanted yall to be cordial. I never meant to make you feel like you were not welcome to my life, because you always are. But I am sorry."

"Okay, I think I put you through enough. I forgive you. You can give us the card tomorrow and Imma have Riley take us school shopping on you." Layla said smiling

"Yes." Lily said

"Fuck that check up" Layla said getting up twerking

"Fuck that check up" Lily got up singing and twerking with her

"We getting rich, and these niggas sick" They said together.

Okay. stop. Yall can go shopping on Riley tab, yall not about to break my check book.

"Boy, have that card waiting on us." Layla said twerking again. I picked up the pillow and smacked her in the head with it.

"All naw you tripping bro" Lily said hitting me with a pillow dead in my face.

"Aint no fair fight lil bih"' Layla said joining in.

They double teamed me with the pillows, and I ended up snatching the pillow from them.Hitting them one good time and running and locking myself in the bathroom. After about 10 minutes I came out. They were laid up in the bed.

"Look Layla cheap ass slash scary cat is out the bathroom." Lily said looking at me. Layla looked up and patted the space next to her. I went and laid in the bed and was watching tv with them.

"So you falling for Riley again?" Lily asked me.

"I wouldn't say that, we just connected. I have a whole new type of respect and love for her."

"Nigga want his old thing back." Layla said laughing

"I know I give her a hard time, but I wouldn't mind if you and Riley ended up together. Like I understand when you talk about the respect you have for her. Like she really thought you was a whole ass deadbeat and never bad talked you in the media, she really made it happen for her and her kids. Like I watched them with her. Their bond is so A1, her grind is admirable. And she real about her's I think that what I respect most is that she is real, she not phony and she a damn good mother. My nephews and niece are spoiled rotten but have good manners and are very respectable. And they are so smart." Lily said

"I'm always going to be team Riley." Layla said shrugging her shoulders.

"Yall think I should get with Riley?"

"Yes and No" they said at the same time.

"You wanna be like me so bad" Layla told Lily.

"I say yes, because I honestly believe that yall are each other soulmates. And I say no because you need to heal completely from Ella, so that you don't make her suffer from Ella mistakes. "

"Support" Layla said raising her fist.

"I hear yall." I told them nodding my head.

"Lets watch Paid in Full."

Layla put on Paid in Full and Riley came in my room.

"Now how you watching a movie without me, you know this our nightly routine." Riley said getting in the bed laying in between me and Layla. Lily was laying on the other side.

"Wasn't you just sleep with the kids?" I asked her

"No, I was resting my eyes" she said rolling her eyes.

"Girl, we having family time, take yo ass on" Lily said throwing a piece of candy at her. Riley caught the candy before it hit her in the face.

"Gotta be quicker than that lil one. You wanna be my friend so bad. It okay, everybody wanna be my friend." Riley said laughing.

"Girl, you stuck with me Foreva Cardi voice" Lily said laughing "But I still don't like yo ass"

"It's cool, I don't like yo ass either, now shut up I'm trying to watch the movie." Then she snuggled into me. Laying her head on my chest and throwing her leg over my leg.

"Yea his ass already gone" Lily said to Layla

"Right" Layla said high fiving Lily.

I might just be.