Chapter 43

Welcome new readers 😊 thank you for reading and voting. 😘

Riley

We were at day 2 out of the five days that we had to complete the task. I was over trying to figure out the task. I was currently waiting to see Victoria, and at this point she better be ready to tell the whole fucking story because I'm trying like hell to save her son.

She came to the table and sat down.

"Why are you here?" She asked me with an angry confused look.

"Listen, you need to tell me what's going on so I can save your son"

"I can't. She will kill him"

"She gone do it, if you don't complete the task and you can't do that if you in here."

She looked me up and down. "And who fault is that"

"Yours"

She looked around. Then at me. "You can fool all these other bitches and niggas, but you can't fool me. I know you not this gangsta bitch you try to protray, and I'll beat your ass."

I yarned, and looked at my watch. "Look, you do know me. So bitch you know I'm not scared of no one, and you also know that I'm being genuine with trying to save your son. The same son you hid from me. The same son you had with my ex. He's innocent, and whatever issue me and you might have he don't deserve to die. So shut that shit up. Swallow your pride and tell me what the fuck is the task so I can get him and bring him to safety. All this extra talking we doing right now is not going to help you or me and definitely not him."

"She want Raven"

"Bitch."

"I wasn't gone do it. I swear. I was never going to give her Raven. I was going to give her you."

"How do I contact her."

"You don't. She contact you."

"So how was you going to negotiate "

"I was going to take you out to eat, drug you then take you to the house. She visits every couple of days."

"And you think that was going to work?"

"Yes, I do. She wants you more than she want anybody else. She wants to hurt you in the worst way, and I honestly don't know what you did to this woman because she's out for blood when it comes to you"

"What's the address?

"Contact Ella"

"Times up." Yelled the guard.

Contact Ella
Contact Ella
Contact Ella

The one who violated me.
I don't want to talk to her let alone work with her.
But I mean you know the saying. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Once making it to the hotel. I called Big Mike.

"Hello."

"She want my baby. Mike she want my little mini me. She want my baby girl. She can't have her."

"Riley slow down. Whoever want Raven can't have Raven."

"Lorenzo psychotic mama. That's who. What is wrong with that lady? Have you heard anything from Lorenzo. Where are we with that."

"I went to see Ella today."

"What you mean you went to see Ella today?"

"Exactly what I said. I went and seen her."

"Okay, So what happened? What she say? Where she at? Where you see her at? How you know where to find her at? When was you going to tell me?"

"Riley. I saw her at Lorenzo house. I had somebody follow her, but she ditched him. I asked about Lorenzo and she said don't nobody have to worry about him. He good where he at. She implied that whatever he was, he wanted to be there."

"Did you mention the video. And the real question is why haven't the police announce this fucking public figure as a missing person. What the fuck?"

"No, I didn't. And did you know they released Victoria"

"I just seen her. No they didn't."

"No they just released her. Saying that they didn't have any evidence. My homeboy who work at the jail said they just let her go like 5 minutes ago."

"Okay. So if anything she said was true. She coming after me, to save her son. Imma let her take me. Imma go willingly."

"Okay. But we need to be able to get to you."

"Tracking device"

"Who got one of those. Just lying around. If she coming after you. She coming soon. I don't have the time to get that and then bring it to you."

"Well shit have someone ready to follow her. But do it correctly this time."

"Is tone with you?"

"Yeah. He won't let me leave his sight."

"Well. Have tone do it"

"Ok. But he not gone like this plan"

"I don't like it. But I know that I can't talk you out of it. And an innocent child is at risk. Since the police won't make any noise about Lorenzo missing. Let make the noise on social media. Make the police do their job."

"Say fucking less. Can't believe I didn't think of that"

"You got a lot of stuff going on right now. You worried about a baby you don't know. On top of worrying about your own kids and Lorenzo. Then yourself. Let's not get started on you. You have a lot on your plate." As he was talking I posted a picture of Lorenzo on all my social media sights.

"You right. I'm stressed the fuck out. My face breaking out. And my hair falling out. I swear I lost like 10 pounds."

"Dang girl. You move fast. And when this man become your fiancé" he asked me laughing.

Laughing at him. "He the one who always say he gone marry me. Shit that's my nigga even if he ain't my nigga. You feel me."

"No I do t. That what's wrong with you females now."

"Blah blah blah. Ima bout to tell tone the plan"

"Ok. Good luck"

After hanging up the phone with mike. I went and told time about the the plan. And as I thought he pissed me off and left the hotel. He haven't returned yet. That was three hours ago. My social media was going crazy. It had made the noise I want it to make, and also some noise I would have hoped they ignored. It was too many ppl asking about me and him being together than him missing.

My phone was ringing. Looking at the phone I saw it was Ryan. I picked up.

"Hi womb mate. What's going on."

"You need to get to Detroit like now"

"What going on." My tone and demeanor changed. He was scaring me.

"Somebody took"

"Took What Ryan. What the fuck they took Ryan"

"Ronnie"

"Imma kill that bitch. How the fuck did you let that happen Ryan. I fucking trusted you"

As he was talking somebody was knocking on the door. Think it was Tone since he the only one who know where I was staying I opened the door without looking. And when I finally looked at the person. It was a man dressed in all black.

"Oh shit" I tried to close the door. He put his foot in between the door and the used his strength to push the door back.

"Riley what's going on"

I heard Ryan screaming my name and trying to figure out what was going on. I had dropped the phone.

"Ryan help me." I screamed before mystery man knocked me out.