Chapter 25

Riley

I was getting ready to take the girls shopping on Lorenzo, which means we were about to ball the hell out. I hope homie know that too. Ronnie and Richie was staying behind with Lorenzo and they were going to do whatever guys do. The twins, Raven and me were going to the mall, the spa, dinner, and the movies.

"Rye bring your slow ass damn" Lily yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my purse and car keys and headed down the stairs.

"Girl who the hell you talking to? Stop playing watch your mouth, I'm all down for being cool, but watch that mouth." I told her walking away from her to go get Lorenzo credit card. I grabbed his wallet to get the right one, because I know he cheap ass was going to try to play us.

"Girl, let me find out you stealing from my brother, we gone jump you Rye, we not scared of you." Lily said laughing

"Girl shutup and get Raven and your sister and go to the car. Yo wanna drive?" I asked her. Her eyes got big, and she took the keys out of my hands and got the girls to go to the car.

"Lorenzo" I said yelling his name because I didn't see the card I was looking for.

"I'm right here, why are you yelling." He asked me coming out the kitchen.

"Give me the credit card, so we can leave" I said holding my hand out.

"I'm sure you went through my wallet already, pick one and get gone. We trying to have bonding time and you're ruining it." He said waving me off.

"Boy, give me the card I want."

"I lost it." He said handing me his wallet.

"Bet" I took three cards out of his wallet just to be petty, I wasn't going to use all three, I just wanted to irritate him like he irritated me. I started to walk to the door, only to be pulled to him.

"Spend all my money if you want, you gone have something big and hard in your mouth." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't threaten me with a good time" I old him biting my lip.

"You always want to play Riley." He said laughing

"Naw, you do and you never have a come back to my come back." I said laughing as well.

"But on a serious note, I really don't care what you have going on with Ella, but tell that bitch to leave me alone."

"Huh?"

"Niggas love to play stupid." I said shaking my head.

"Deadass, we really don't have anything going on Rye. There is no point in lying to you. We not together."

"Do she know that, because babygirl real bold through text." I said pulling ut my phone to show him the messages.

"Yooo like we hooked up once or twice when I first moved down here but that was it. And she def was not riding my face. And I most def cut things off with her."

"Yeah whatever, just check your wife. I don't play with other people kids, I have three of my own." I told him walking away, but he grabbed my hand.

"But aye, you trying to go on a ride real quick?" I scrunched up my face because I was confused.

"What? A ride? Boy the girls waiting on me Where we gone go real quick?"

"To the room, you said you be riding a nigga face, lets make it a reality." He said easing his hands in my panties.

I quickly took his hands out. "Boy you play to much, now move."

He just laughed at me while, I walked out the house. He get on my fucking nerves always wanna play.
I got into the car. And we pulled off. With security in the truck behind us.