Chapter 37

Lorenzo

After the phone conversation that I had with Big Mike I headed right back to Atlanta. The kids were pissed that I was leaving. Riley didn't say much. I didn't want to leave my family but I needed to see the proof. Although I know that this is a serious thing and that I know that Big Mike wouldn't lie I couldn't believe it until I seen the proof. I arrived at the location that Big Mike sent me and when I walked in the room Terrell was tied up to a chair, and so was this nigga Damon. I was surprised to say the least to see him.

Big Mike, Lance, and Tone was sitting waiting on my arrival.

"So you thought it was cool to try and rape my woman Terrell?" I asked him looking at him. Taking in his appearance. He had two black eyes. He nose looked like it was broken and both lips were busted. He had on no shirt, and he had cuts all over his chest and stomach. His hands had knifes in both of them.

Damon smacked his lips.

"You got something to say to me?" I asked him

He laughed. "You a joke"

"You are tied up to a chair and I'm the joke." I asked him

"I'm tied to this chair, because I was protecting my girl."

It was my turn to laugh. "Protecting your girl almost got her raped"

"No protecting MY girl saved your girl from being raped. You a joke to me. You claim that's your girl, but never came looking for her, hell you never even called after I sent the picture. You will never be with Riley because you a kid. I will never have Riley because of my past actions and I've accepted that. It clear that you don't know the woman you are claiming as your girl."

"I know her better than anybody in this room. I know her better than you fa sho."

"If that's the case, why didn't it dawn on you something was wrong. She was gone and never once called to check on her kids. That right there should have been a red flag. Then why in the hell would she be in bed with me? Especially after the incident at the club. Your mother was right you are stupid. You want claims to a woman you don't even deserve"

"You been in contact with my mom" I asked ignored the rest of the what he was saying.

"She hired all of us. Expect I only took the job to protect my girl."

"So what was the plan?"

"Terrell was suppose to kidnap Riley. He wasn't suppose to beat her or rape her. She was just meant to be out the way, so that she could kidnap the kids. That day you put your mom out the house triggered the crazy in that woman. However, your real girlfriend Ella came and changed that. Paid more money to Terrell to beat and rape Riley. Now why Terrell agreed I would never know. You fucked up the plans when you fired Terrell so then he no longer had access to the kids. I gave all of the evidence I had to Tone. "

"I just have one question Terrell. Why?"

He looked at me. He was only able to open one of his eyes because the other one was swollen.

"If you gone kill me, just kill me. Because I aint telling you shit."

"Sayless" I took the gun from Big Mike and shot him twice in head. "Two shots to the head now you know he dead."

I pointed the gun at Damon. "Open or close casket?"

"Tell Riley I will always love her."

"Close casket it is" I shot him twice in the head too.

"You didn't have to kill Damien Lo" Tone said shaking his head

"What happened to not getting your hands dirty?" Big Mike asked me. I simply shrugged my shoulders "Both had to go."

"Naw, you killed Damien because he told you the real and you didn't like it."

It was a knock at the door and I answered it since I knew it was the cleanup crew that I had Uncle Mason send. I came here with all of the intentions of killing Terrell. He was going to rape Riley and kidnap my baby. He wasn't making it out of here alive. 2 down, 2 to go.

"Now let me see that evidence." Big Mike gave me both phones. I left and headed home and the boys followed me, Once I made it home and looked at the evidence. I was pissed. My mom had hired Terrell to kidnap the kids. He was supposed to kill Raven, and was going to sell the two boys to two different families. After that he was suppose to frame Riley for the death of Raven and have her sent to prison. Once I buried Raven, Ella and Damien were supposed to shoot and kill me along with the twins leaving the church. Terrell recorded every conversation that he had with my mom. This shit really hurt. To know that your mother wanted to not only kill you, but to kill your sisters, and kid.

"Damn" Lance said. "I didn't listen to the conversations because they were so long and I had something to do. But damn what the fuck wrong with your mother?"

"Hold up. Daimen recorded something too." Tone said as he hit play.

"Each of you have your roles. Damien keep playing save a hoe if you want and there will be consequences." My mom said

"I was put in charge of Ella and Terrell. Terrell will not be beating on her. If she is beat up how will that work out with your plan. He needed to be taught manners and he was. As long as he do not put his hands on her again nothing else will happen to him and I will not have to play save a hoe as you call it."

"What do you have against her anyway."

"That's none of your business. You been fucking her best friend what do you have against her. You claim to love her but been fucking Victoria since you asked Riley to be your girlfriend. Now if you don't want anything to happen to Victoria and your baby you will do as I say. I gave all five of you guys a task. And I need for each task to be completed."

"Wait five? I only know about Ella, Terrell and me. Who are the other two?"

Then the recording stopped.

"Damn who are the other two people" I asked out loud.

"Shit, lets ask Damien. Oh wait we can't because yo ass killed him." Lance said.

"Well two down. Four to go."

"Well it's clear now that when he said he was protecting his girl he was talking about Vic. So the question is do we tell Riley all of this shit." Big Mike asked

"I don't keep secrets from Riley, and i will be joining her in Hawaii tomorrow morning. She has already called and asked for me to come. I think she needs to be in on the loop of what is going on before she is blindsided. It's clear Vic can't be trusted."

"Yeah you right Vic can't be trusted. I showed her a picture of Riley that Damon had sent me. She had to know something. And this is the same night that she was supposed to meet up with Riley."

"I never liked Victoria she screamed out snake to me, the first time I met her" Lance said.

"Lance and Big Mike will stay behind with me. Tone you go to Hawaii tomorrow, take the twins with you and update Ryan since he isn't answering my phone calls. We need all hands on deck. At this point you three and Ryan are the only people I trust with my wife and kids and sisters."

"Yo wife" All three said at the same time.

"Fuck yall. I'm going to marry Riley one day. I just need to get my shit together before I lose her forever."