Chapter 22

Lorenzo

Friday had finally got here and it was Riley club opening. She named the club "Karma." Layla and Lily had came down to see the kids. Riley had been ripping and running all day to get everything settle for the grand opening. She had a lot stars coming through tonight. She had Trey and Chris hosting tonight. I had invited the team out. The opening of her club was all over social media. She had got billboards made, flyers, and even got it mentioned on the radio.  I'm sure that she was going to have a good turn out. Layla and Lily decided that they were going to stay at RIley old house they said my house was too big. They were watching the kids tonight while we went to the club. Layla and I relationship was still strained, but she was at least being cordial now. That girl could hold a grudge like nobody's business. This weekend I planned to have a heart to heart with her, to solve our issues because I miss my sister.

My mom and I relationship was terrible. I do call and make sure she is okay. I'm her oldest and her only son. I haven't forgiven her for her actions, but you only have one mom. If something happened to her I would feel like shit. So I call and check on her, and I tell her I love her. But our conversations do not last longer than 10 minutes. Layla and Lily have been giving her a hard time and I will be addressing that with them this weekend as well.

It was now 11:30 pm and I was just now leaving the house. Big Mike and I got in the truck. We pulled up to the club at 12:30am due to traffic. I walked to the front of the line and was let right in. I was directed to my booth, and I saw my teammates. I looked around and the place was packed. The music was banging, and it was some fine ass women in the place tonight. The bottle girl came to table with three bottles of hennessy and said it was on the house. I smiled babymama know me so well. Jeezy was performing one of his songs. I looked up and Riley was standing in front of me with Vicky. I pulled her on my lap, and I introduced her to the team.

"Thank you for the roses."

"Your welcome. You did your thang, this muthafucka slapping"

"I know I cried earlier. I'm so excited about this new journey."

"Blah blah, who cares. Shots" Vicky came over with a tray full of shots. Riley and her took five shots to the head.

"Fuck him then I get some money

Fuck him then I get some money

Fuck him then I get some money" Riley and Vicky started yelling the lyrics. Riley turned around and started rapping to me.

I need tongue

I need face

Give me brain, concentrate

She then started twerking on me. I was enjoying it all the way. The song switched to a slow song and she started to grind on me. The manager came and pulled Riley away to handle something. Vicky sat down beside me.

"I see yall reconnecting and all, but don't hurt my friend again."

"Vic we friends"

"Yeah okay. You heard what I said. I'm never one to repeat myself. Now put me on one of your teammates." Before I could even say anything, she got up and was talking to one of my teammates.

For the rest of the night we got turnt up. Riley never did come back. The club was now closing and I wanted to check on Riley before I left. I went to her office and walked in. She was talking to her managers giving them the rundown on what to do. She told them they would have a meeting tomorrow at 3pm. Then we left. Once we made it to the house. We went our separate ways. I went and I took a shower, and brushed my teeth. Once I got out the shower Riley was sitting on bed with a towel wrapped around her.

"Whats up" I asked her.

She got up and walked to me. "I got this problem that only you can fix."

She then pulled me to her and kissed me. I picked her up still kissing her and laid her on the bed. I kissed down her jawline and planted soft kisses down her neck. I removed her towel. I kissed and licked on her right titty while I massaged her left one. I took the right one in my mouth and sucked on it making sure to leave a mark. I kissed down her stomach, i kissed her second pair of lips. Then I went into beast mode. I devoured her pussy like it was my last meal on earth. I licked, I sucked, I nibbled causing her to scream out. "Looooooorrrrrrenzo"

"Lorenzo"

"Lorenzo"

"Hello?" Riley yelled clapping her hands in my face.

"What?" I looked around and Riley was standing in front of me in her pajamas. I was confused.

"How long you been standing there?"

"For like five minutes, you was in lala land, what were you thinking about?" She said as she got in the bed.

"Nothing man." I rubbed my hand down my face, shaking my head.

"Okay, let's watch a movie and you can play in my hair." I got comfortable in the bed and she threw her left leg on me and laid down on my chest. I put on her favorite movie Five Heartbeats and massaged her scalp until we both drifted off to sleep.