Chapter 27

Riley

I opened up my eyes and noticed that I was in my room, I haven 't sleep in this room since we lived in this house. And I also came to the conclusion that Lorenzo bed is more comfortable than mine. Lorenzo was laying up under my shirt so that he was laying on my bare stomach, and in between my legs. I had to pee real bad, I didn't want to wake him but i had to go. How the hell we sleep like that all night. Usually it's me all over him why we are sleeping. I tapped him. "Lo get up, Lo get up" I just kept hitting him in his head. He starting moving, letting me know he was waking up.

"Come on Lo, I gotta go to the bathroom." He planted kisses down my stomach as he eased his way out of my shirt and rolled over.

"You so annoying I swear." I said jumping out the bed and going to the bathroom. I released myself and washed my hands and completed my hygiene. I walked out and Lorenzo was still in the bed. I grabbed my phone to check my messages. I had messages from unknown numbers in my phone and one voicemail from my manager. I checked the voicemail first. I listened to it closely before I started screaming.

"Riley shutup the fuck up." I jumped on top of him and started yelling. He pushed me off the bed and I scratched my leg on the nightstand. I started yelling and he looked up to see I was holding my leg. I wasn't a deep cut or anything, but it was slightly bleeding.

"You play too fucking much" He told me getting up and going in the bathroom. He came out with some stuff to clean it up with and some band aids.

"Fuck you Lorenzo, you play all day. I had good news, and your punk ass pushed me." I said standing up and going to the the closet to find me something to wear.

"Who yells in somebody ear, while they are sleeping." He said going in the bathroom. He started to brush his teeth.

"That don't even fucking matter, just apologize and " I was looking at this fool brushing his teeth and realized that this fool was using my toothbrush.

"Yoooo why the fuck you using my toothbrush, you know how I feel about germs."

"Oh I can eat your pussy, but I can't use your toothbrush" He said then started brushing his tongue.

"Dude, that don't even compare stupid, and you have not even been down there so stop it." I said pointing to my vagina.

"So you don't remember the night of your opening? You was screaming Lo don't stop, please don't stop." He said fake moaning in a high voice

"That never happened fool."

He looked at me. "You aint got to lie Craig"

"Who the hell lies about head Lorenzo" i asked him seriously confused because I had no idea what he was talking about. The night after the grand opening our lame asses watched movies until we fell asleep. Only the lord knows how much I need some type of action down there. The toys and my fingers were not cutting it anymore. If he wanted to get down, that all he had to say instead of lying.

He looked at me as if he was in deep thought. "Oh damn, it didn't happen. It was a daydream. I'm tripping."

Rolling my eyes as I was speaking to him. "Keep dreaming that's the closest you will ever get to tasting this."

"So what was the good news." He said changing the subject and instantly my face lit up.

"I'm going on tour with with Seyven Streeter, SZA, and HER. It's called Ladies Night. I'm so excited. Its not final until we sign the contracts, but do you know what this means." I told him jumping up and down.

"I'm so happy for you. You're so dope that you deserve this you have been working so hard."

"Right, I'm super duper excited. To know they see me working. They said SZA requested me by name. I have a meeting I need to get ready for."