Chapter 30

Lorenzo

I woke up before everybody and got dressed. I grabbed Riley cell phone and put it in my back pocket. I was grabbing a water out the refrigerator when my phone rang.

"Hello"

""Hey baby, I'm in town. Meet up with me. I miss you"

"Naw, I'm good I have some work to do today."

"Lorenzo"

"Ella"

"I think I'm pregnant. I wanna take a test. I want you here with me when I take the test. I'm scared"

"Ella I'm not trying to hear none of that bullshit you speaking. We used a condom every time."

"Okay, and condoms break. Look I'm not going to argue with you. Meet me at our spot at 10pm"

"Ella" By this time she had already hung up. I went and got in the car, and drove to the waffle house. When I got there I sat there and waited for about an hour waiting for someone to show up. Nobody did. After waiting I went and saw Big Mike.

Pulling up I got a facetime call from Lily.

"Where you at boy?"

"Big Mike house."

"Oh okay Well we about to go out to eat and stuff cash app me some money."

"Okay, how much you think you need. Yall taking security right?"

"About 5000. And yeah" I just looked at her. She started laughing. "I just want to be on the safeside."

"I'll just transfer some money in your account. I don't use cash app."

"Well how much you sending?"

"Check your account in about 10 minutes. Imma send what I'm going to send."

"Oh okay, thanks big bro" Then she hung up.

I went in the house and Big Mike was sleep.

"Get cho ass up."

He looked up. "I wasn't sleep, but get the fuck out."

"Yea yea get cho bitch ass up" I said walking out the his room. He came out about 45 minutes later. I was playing 2K while waiting on this nigga.

"Aye start this shit over, let me get in."

We sat in a comfortable silence while he was beating my ass in this game. My head just wasn't in it. The whole time I was thinking about what Ella told me earlier and how my family was going to take this news. Before I knew it. The game was over and the score was 84 to 21.

"Nigga whats on your mind"

"So fucking much. Starting with my mom. I don't know what going on with her. I'm really worried. Then this nigga Damien coming after Riley. Then Ella told me today she think she pregnant."

"What the fuck. I told you to stop fucking with that girl. You don't even want her. Its so many girls that you could be with and yet you choose the woman who cheated on you and aborted your maybe baby." He was shaking his head.

"Then nigga, how you know it's not a trap. How you think Riley gone take this. Yall got this weird ass relationship right now. Yall act like yall are together, without being together. Please tell me you not sleeping with Riley too, because if you are you really going to need security. "

"Naw, only in my dreams. Which is fucked up. I go to sleep and dream about having sex with her. Then when I'm with Ella I'm imagining Riley. The last time we were together I fucked around and called out Riley name as she was sucking my dick."