The Phone Call (ch 3)

(A/N I WOULD READ THIS WHOLE BOOK LISTENING TO "SAY SOMETHING" BY A GREAT BIG WORLD FT. CHRISTINA AGUILERA ON REPEAT :) )

Kristen's POV 

I wake up in a room. My room. I feel a warm body next to me. As i look over i find my sister Darcy fast asleep drooling on my pillow. " i'll deal with that later" i say to myself. I get up and walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower head. I walk over to my closet and pick out this beautiful black and white floral crop top and white high waisted shorts. I walk over to the bathroom with my clothes in hand and turn around and lock the door. I take a warm shower and then turn off the shower, dry off, and put my clothes on.

I put my clothes in my hamper and turn to face the mirror and pull out my makeup set (A/N SHES FAMOUS ON YOUTUBE FOR MAKEUP TUTORIALS ETC.). I apply my mascar and eyeliner. I choose this peach color lipstick and apply that also. As i pull out my brush i start to brush my hair........"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" i yell. Next thing i know Darcy shoots up from the bed and is by my side in seconds ' wheres the fire" she shouts and looks at me and the brush in my hand and then at my head. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" she yells. " your hair is comng out" she says. I fall to the ground and start to cry as she comes over and starts to cradle me.

"It's okay " she repeats over and over again." why do bad things happen to good people" i sob. " i might as well shave it all off since it is going to come out anyway" i say while straitening up. " Thats a perfect idea " Darcy says " if thats okay with you " she quickly recovers. " why not" i say smiling.

Darcy's POV

I leave Kristen in the bathroom as i sneak into my parent's room and quickly go in the bathroom,  surprise they didnt hear us screaming, and grab dad's haircutting kit and rush over to the room Kristen was in and close the door and lock it. I run in the bathroom and see Kristen on her phone scrolling on twitter taking pictures of her missing hair on twitter. As i start to feel a little down.

Kristen's POV

I sit on the ground taking selfies of my missing hair and post thim with a #cancer patient. Then Darcy comes in and asks if im ready. I nod my head in agreement.

----after my hair getting cut off----

"you look beautiful" Darcy says. "Thanks " i say. Then she exits the room to put the haircutting set back up and get on with her daily doings. To top off my look i put on my diamond hooped earings i got on my tenth birthday. and took a selfie and posted it on twitter with a #new look and walked out the bathroom. Five minutes later i get a call from number that says justin on my caller ID and answer it 

"hello" i say

"hello is this Kristen Summers" the voice says

"this is she" i say in return "who is this"

" my name is Jc Caylen from O2L and was wondering if you would like to star in one of our videos" Jc says

I freeze and cant believe what i just heard.

******

 This is quit a long chapter 

sorry for the cliffhanger 

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!