Youre What (ch 22)

Justin's POV

We arrived at the emergency room and they took Kristen back there and are trying to get her breathing again.

"i  j-j-just dont k-kn-know why s-she did i-it" i manage to choke out.

"its okay man you dint do anything.......right" kian says.

"NO KIAN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING OKAY SO JUST SHUT UP"

"wow is someone on their man period" i hear him mumble.

I grab him by his collar and look him dead in the eyes and say: "I WILL END YOU AND I WONT REGRET IT SO HOW ABOUT YOU SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND DONT SAY ANYTHING TO ME UNTIL SHE IS WELL OKAY? OKAY"

"i-im s-sorry man j-just t-trying to help y-you threw this" he says shakily.

I then realise what he said and just start bawling my eyes out and then he starts to confort me.

"Kristen Summers" the doctor says.

We rush up to him with hopeful eyes.

"Hi im Dr.Stevens and it seems she will be in a coma fora while"

"WAIT A COMA SHE IS IN A COMA" i shout

"Im sorry to say this but yes she is in a coma and we have contacted her parents and they say they will be here in a while" he says.

"can we see her" i ask sadly.

"yes you can see her but no more than 6 people in there" he says then walks away

Her parents arrive 10 minutes later and askes how did this happen.

"i have no idea all i remember is me coming outta the restroom and see Kristen run out of the hospital crying and running away from Darcy and i ask her what appened and she says 'something i shouldnt have said' and then next thing you know she tries to kill herself" i say sadly.

Her parents look at Darcy behind them and says "you didnt......did you".

"i-im so sorry m-mom i-i didnt m-mean to it j-just s-slipped out im sorry" she says then tries to hug her mother but she resists.

"whats going on" i ask shakily.

"you see Kristen isnt our biologically our daughter we adopted her when she was 1 years old we found her in our neighbors house tied up with bruises all over her body abandond and crying" David says.

I just stand there shocked and then i grab Darcy and push her into a wall.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT HUH? I WILL END YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW I CANT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW YOUR OWN 'SISTER' OR SHOULD I SAY ADOPTED SISTER" i say flaming with anger.

"it was an acciedent we were waiting to tell her when she was 18"

I put my hands around her neck and start to squeeze slightly. I then get pulled off of her by Ricky and he puts me over his shoulder in the car then starts to drive to the o2l house,

******

wow just......WOW

i bet you guys didnt think his anger issues would go that far huh?

i know he wouldnt do that in real life its just a fanfic okay? okay.

YOUR WELCOME FOR 2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******