I JUSS CANT RN (ch 33)

(A/N WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE WHILE READING THE STORY PLZ)

Kristen's POV

I still cant process it all.................Its been 9 days. I missed 5 doctors appointments. They said it was really important but..........i dont have the power to move anymore.

"hey you havent been out of this room in days come on the doctor called and said to come in today" Darcy said coming into the room.

"fineeee" i say disconnecting my self from the breathing machine and heading to the shower.

I get out of the shower and put on some grey sweats and my o2l sweatshirt. I decide no make upend connect myself to my portable breathing machine. I roll downstairs with the help of Henry and eat breakfast after im done i roll next to the couch next to Henry. 10 minutes later Darcy comes down and i put on my black converse. We head to the doctor's office.

I roll in and sign in at the front desk.

"darcy i never did ask.....hows damon doing"

"umm he's been in a coma for 1 week now and they say they dont know when hes gonna wake up" she says tears brimming her eyes.

"im so sorry darc it was an acciedent i just thought someone was breaking in the house" i say embracing her in a bear hug.

"its okay i forgive you"

"i forgive you to for you yelling and stuff and telling me news i realy didnt want to hear but im glad i know the truth"

"thank you"

"no problem"

The doctor comes and says summers. I roll into the doctors office and roll next to the bed.

"so first off sorry for your lost and i have the best news in the world from the government and here"

"TELL ME.........sorry"

"okayyyyy um so we've found a way to cure both of your conditions and th-"

"y-you f-f-found a c-cure"

"we've found something that will most likely work but you have 1 more week left of your cancer diagnosis (A/N I THINK ITS 1 MORE WEEK I REALLY DONT KNOW) and if you dont end up in the hospital then it worked okay"

"okay"

"so for your ALS we definitely found a cure and we'll give you your perscripition today but if the cure for your cancer works youll have to use your portable oxygen tank for 3 more weeks"

"thats fine"

"so now for the government news they said you guys will be able to live on your own and the lawyer as worked out a good arrangement for you guys they said with the money kristen makes from you tube, darcy's job,and your parents savings you guys will be good with money and kepping your house and such like that"

"THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH" me and darcy say in unison beginning to cry. We drive home and i sit on the couch and dial all of o2l,jenn and andrea,and henry to come to the house. They all replied and said they'll be here in 5 minutes.

******

sorry for the cliffhanger

are you guys happy that they found a cure....or NAH

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

BYE BOOSHKA'S

******