Date Night (ch 7)

Kristen's POV

----date night----

I run up to my room to get ready for the date with Jc. He texted me saying it was a casual/fancy date so i pick out a short galaxy inside out dress. Then i go jump in the shower. When i get out i do my make-up and my hair. I do my make-up first. I put on foundation (A/N all of the make-up is waterproof just in case something happens ) and then i put on lipstick,eyeliner,blush, and mascara. After I finished i go and put on my dress then i put on my white VANS and grab my black wallet. I put my phone and extra money into it.

Then i hear a doorbell go off. I run off and answer the door and see a handswome Jc standing infront of me with his mouth gaped open.

" earth to Jc" i say waving my hand infront of his face.

"oh sorry you're just so,beautiful" he says making me blush.

"so are we gonna go or what" i say.

"yeah you ready' he says excitedly.

"yup lets roll" i say awkwardly.

He chuckles then takes my hand and walks out of the door.

As we walk up to the car he askes if i want to sit in the front. I nod my head no and he opens the backseat door and i get in. As i get in i look in the drivers seat and see.....

******

sorry for the cliffhanger

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- AaliyahStayinCloudy

******