OH NO (ch 19)

Kristen's POV

 I wake up on the couch on someones chest. I look up and see Justin. Then all the memories flood back to my mind and smile at the thought.

I get up and look around and see Valentina and Connor on the floor sleeping. I get up and go to my room and take a shower.

I get out and put normal make-up on which consists of foundation, liquid eyeliner, mascara, and salmon lipstick + clear lipgloss.

My outfit is a nude croptop with a floweral skater girl skirt with black flats. I go downstairs to the smell of pancakes.

"who is making some pancakes" i mumble to myself. I look on he couch and see everyone is still there. WTF!? I start to creap into the kitchen and see a strange man in a hoodie and basketball shorts cooking in my house!!! I grab the shovel by the fireplace and continue to the kitchen. When i'm right behind them i star swing until he is unconsious on the floor. Then i hear a pair of feet running towards me. I turn around and see Darcy in shock.

"what did you do" she screams at me then runs to the floor to cradle the unconsious unidentified body. I turn around and see Justin in shock too. He runs to a crying Darcy and unlifts the hoodie and I see...

******

sorry for the cliffhanger

this was just a little filler until i really want to right a chapter

anyways school started today

who was under the hoodie

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******