Oh God NO (ch 36)

Kristen's POV

I get up and take a quick shower in the downstairs bathroom. Since no-one was up i got out of my wheelchair and crawled upstairs to grab sme clothes (A/N SHE IS IN HER ROBE LOL).

I make it to my room and put on Life Of The Party  by Shawn Mendes. I pick out button up black high waisted shorts and a minie mouse tank top with no sleeves. I crawl back downstairs and get back in my wheelchair. l roll to the kitchen and see Darcy sitting at the table drinking coffee and probably tweeting.

"hey kris good morning"

"good morning"

okay its now or never.

"hey darc can i ask you something"

"go ahead"

"umm what was wrong with you last night you didnt want to do anything and you were kinda sad the whole time"

"umm errm uhh" she stutters.

"what is it you can tell me"

she starts to break down in tears.

"t-the doctors c-called and s-said they were gonna pull d-damons plug if he doesnt wake up within 3 weeks"

"WHAT" i yell rolling to darcy pulling her into my side. Justin pops up and yells:

"WHERE'S THE FIRE...........oh you told her the news"

"y-yeah" she croakes out.

"i feel like its all my fault" i say.

"n-no it wasnt yo- actually.......IT W-WAS YOU ALL OF IT WAS YOU ITS ALL YOUR FAULTWHY AM I TRYING TO SPARE YOUR FEELINGS WHEN YOU'RE THE REASON HE'S IN THAT HELL-HOLE OF A HOSPITAL" she yell at me everyon in the room now.

"i-im s-sorry it w-was an a-acciedent" i say crying.

"GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW"

"BUT ITS NOT EVEN YOUR HOUSE ITS MOM AND DADS"

"FIRST OF ALL THE HOUSE IS NOW UNDER MY NAME SECOND OF ALL DONT BRING THEM INTO THIS AND THIRD OF ALL THEY ARENT EVEN YOU MOM NOR DAD"

Oww that hurt.

"f-fine ill go justin can you please take me to the car" i say keeping my head down.

"yeah"

He takes me to the car and we drive off......

******

wow darcy i thought that was all behind ya'll

i guess not

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

BYE BOOSHKA'S

******