Valentina? (ch 10)

Jc's POV

I got awoken by throwing up. I rush to the bathroom across the hall and open it to see connor hovering over the toilet.

"hey what's wrong con da bon" i say trying to make him laugh.

"i went out to the bar last night a-" he gets interupted by throwing up "and i got too drunk i t- (throwing up) i think im feeling the results of that" he says chuckling then vomiting.

"well i think you should take some benadril then a headache pill then lay down" i say worriedly.

"okay thanks man your a great friend/brother" he says making me smile.

" but first let me brush my teeth and eat a breath mint beacause my breath stinks like hell man" i laugh at his remark. Then i go downstairs to eat breakfast. I was feeling really generous that day so i decided to make everyone breakfast (eggs,bacon,waffles,pancakes, and sasuage). While im about to walk upstairs to wake up the guys i get a text from kristen it says:

KRISTEN <3: HEY WANNA HANG OUT TODAY????

ME: SURE, CAN YOU COME OVER NOW I MADE BREAKFAST AND THERE IS ENOUGH TO GO AROUND

KRISTEN <3: SURE I'LL TELL DARCY TO DROP ME OFF

ME:GOOD BECAUSE CONNOR IS HAVING A MAD HANGOVER

KRISTEN <3: IM NOT EVEN GONNA ASK, SEE YOU WHEN I GET THERE XOXO

ME: SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET HERE XOXO

Kristen's POV

I go across the hall to Darcy's room I go over to her bed and start jumping up and down.

"what do you want" she mummbles.

"can you drop me off at the o2l house in 30min i ask.

"yeah hold on let me get ready and eat breakfast" she says getting outta bed and sauntering to the bathroom.

"thanks" i say and skipping to my bathroom. I run to my room lock it and pick out my clothes and then hop in the shower. I get outta the bathroom and go put my make up on making sure all of it was water-proof because i watch ther videos and they have a habit of throwing people in the pool. Since i have no hair i go over to my bed and put on my high waisted teal shorts and a teal and white crop top with my whit vans on. I run downstairs and see Darcy putting her bowl in the dishwasher.

"ready" she askes.

"yeah" i say.

"come on lets go" she says then we are out of the door.

----pulling into the driveway----

"thanks Darcy see you in a bit" i say while running to the front door.

"bye sis" she says while backing out the driveway.

I ring the door bell and Ricky answers the door.

"hey ricky minaj" i say making fun of one of his videos

"sup girl you here to see jc" he says sassily.

"you speak the truth dillion" i say while he beckons me inside. I walk in the living room to see jc,kian,andrea,trevor, and sam sitting watching sponge bob.

"hey babe you hungry i made breakfast" jc says.

"yeah but can i talk to you for abit" i say. He nods rapidly/unsurely.

"ooooo jc is in trouble" sam said. I give him the death stare so does jc then he puts his hands up to surender. I grab his hand and lead him upstairs in his room that is surprisingly clean. 

"what do you want to talk about" jc says worriedly.

"its nothing bad but i just was worried about connor" i say and then he lets out a long sigh.

"oh good i thought you were about to break up with me already, but connor is good he said he met a girl at the bar that drove him back here in his car because he could have gotten in a car acciedent and be in a coma or worse" he says.

" oh okay what was the girls name" i ask curiously.

"her name was valentine or valentina something like that" he says and then the door bell rings and he runs down to get it.

"CONNOR YOU HAVE A LADY FRIEND DOWN HERE IM GONNA SEND HER TO YOUR ROOM AND DONT DO ANY FUNNY BUISNESS" i hear jc shout and then i hear  the door open then i hop up.

"oh sorry i thought this was connor's room" she said

" oh no its okay hi my name is Kristen" i say and reach out my hand for her to shake.

"hi my name is Valentina" she says shaking my hand.

" oh so you are the girl that helped connor out at the bar thank-you for that" i say.

"oh it was no problem i was heading home anyway and i realized he was sitting alone and then we talked for a while before the bar closed and they told us that we had to go so i just offered to take him home and he gave me his keys then i walked back to the bar to my car and went home" she says explaining the whole story.

******

welcome Valentina to the story guys or aka Little_Miss_Donut 

go follow her and read her story im reading it myself and am hooked

anyway back to the normal outro

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!!

- AaliyahStayinCloudy

******