Anti-Depressants (ch 39)

(A/N I KNOW I USED THIS SONG IN CHAPTER 32 BUT IT FIT FOR THIS CHAPTER SO I ADDED IT TO THIS CHAPTER TOO)

Kristen's POV

Today is the day I find out if I'll live.

"Hey Kris did you take your medication for the day" Justin says walking in.

"Yeah...hey babe I have a question"

"what is it"

"What if i-i don't live" I say as tears start streaming down my face silently.

"Kris don't think like that"

"But I don't wanna leave you"

" well guess what...your not and I won't allow it okay I know that a lot of things have been fucked up in your life like the wheelchair,your diagnoses, Darcy, and your parents but guess what I'm staying right here with you through it all your my hazel grace"

"So your saying I'm a grenade" I say tears coming faster now.

"No,no,no I mean that your the most amazing girl I've ever met and your not going ANYWHERE...okay"

"Okay" I say with a slight chuckle and grin "where would I be without you" I quickly add. He chuckles.

"There's that smile I don't want you to cry not now...or in the future you got that"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

"I love you more" I said grinning.

"Impossible"

"No such thing" I say pulling his head to mine kissing him. Here comes those fireworks and butterflies again.

I finally pull away gasping for air.

"Do you wanna watch some movies until we fall asleep,have alot of junk food,and play games while were at it"

"With the best 'family' in the world and vest boyfriend in the world" I quickly add. Nodding.

"Yeaaah I am aren't i " he says popping his collar.

----half way through the movie----

The door bell rings.

"I'll get it" Ricky says. He comes back awkwardly with a Darcy trailing shortly behind him.

I look at Valentina and she nods toward her. I look at the rest of the girls and they do the same.

"Kristen can I speak to you in private, please"

"Y-yeah" I say Justin helping me into my wheelchair. I roll to the guest room downstairs.

I shut the door.

"Kristen I'm sorry it was a mistake I'm in a very bad situation right now"

"What situation"

"Kris im sorry it was a mistake I have been taking anti-depressants "

"Oh god"

"Ever since mom,dad, and Damon I've been getting extremely depressed"

"I'm so sorry darc, everybody is here why don't you stay too"

"What are you guys doing" she says wiping her tears and I do the same.

"Well we got all of are 'family' (mostly youtubers) together and were watching movies and eating junk food till we fall asleep and playing games"

"I would love to join"

I roll back to the living room and we watch movies in peace talking every now and then.

" I'm a grenade" we hear hazel say in the movie.

Kian has hazel (his new puppy) in his lap and kisses her head.

Justin kisses Vega (his new kitty) and wishbone on the head.

I stare at him. He stares at me. We kiss. For at least 3 minutes

"Get a room" we hear everyone yell in unison. We laugh.

God I'm gonna miss this the most. My new family.

*****

1 more chapter to go!

Will she live?

The world may never know!

Anyways

Vote

Comment

And follow+ share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

BYE BOOSHKA'S

******