Promise? (ch 35)

Justin's POV

I look down at Kristen's wrist and tears are flowing.

"kris please dont do this your way to beautiful for this"

"justin i-"

"no, kris you are the waves that crash on my shore your the sun to my shine your my,my, my little CAYLEN CLOUD you are the most heart warming person ive ever met and i love you more than any youtube channel more than my family more than my friends even more than my own life i would sacrafice myself for you NOW that all of that is out of the way i want you have something" i get down on a knee.

"JUSTIN IM TO YOUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

Everyone barges into the room.

"JUSTIN CAYLENCASTILLO WHT ARE YOU DONG SHE ISNT GONNA MARRY YOU SHE'S ONLY 13 YEARS OLD"

"i know im not purposing im giving her this" i say pulling out a promise ring.

Kristen's POV

OHMEHGERD!!!!!!!!

I start crying a river.

"Kristen Ann Summers will you accept my promse ring"

I cant find any words so i just nod rapidly.

"i.love.you" i say inbetween kisses.

"i.love.you.too" justin says copying my gesture. Then it becomes a mak out sesh.

"GET A ROOM YU SILLY LITTLE GOOBERS.....i remember doing that back i my day" kian says wiping away a fake tear (A/N IF YOU KNOW  WHAT VIDEO OF HIS THATS FROM THEN I LOVE YOU).

"SHAHT OOPPP" me and justin say at the same time.

Valentina's POV

We've been outside the door the whole time we heard EVERYTHING hehehehehehehehehehehe

(A/N THATS SO LIKE YOU BELL HEHEHE)

Kristen's POV

"promise me this wont happen again"

"I Kristen Ann Summrs promise not to self harm or hurt myself in any way" justin holds out his piky and i gladly accpt it. We eal the promise b kissing our thumbs and go downstairs with the help of justin.

"MOVIE NIGHT" i scream

"YAHZZZZZZZZ" everyone screams at th sametime except for Darcy........whats up with her.

I'll talk to her in the morning.

******

sorry fort he clffhanger

whats up with Darcy

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

BYE BOOSHKA'S

******