I'm So Sorry (ch 12)

Kristen's POV

I run outside and text Darcy to come pick me up at the park. I still cant believe he would yell at me like that i wonder what was going through his head. I guess i wont need to tell him about my condition after all. I guess we weren't ment to be.

I hear Darcy honk the horn and ran up to the car and step into the passenger seat. 

"hey i wasn't going to pick you up till later" she says with a bit of worry in her voice.

"i just wanted to come home and change clothes then was thinking we could go to the mall" i say trying to hide the fact that i ran away from the o2l house.

"okay but you'll have to give me about an hour and a half" she says.

"deal" i say.

----at the house 30 min before its time to go----

I decided to put make up on. After that i go into my room and put on a floral croptop with thin straps, and a pink see through top, ripped bleached high waisted shorts, some white sandels, and mini hoop earings.

"are you ready up there" i hear Darcy yell.

"yeah let me just grab my phone a wallet and some money" i say.

"okay i'll be in the car waiting for you" she says and then i hear the door close.

I walk outside of my room and out the door. I see her waiting at the edge of the drive way and run and get in the passenger seat.

----at the mall----

I drag Darcy into hot topic so i can get me a galaxy iphone 5c case and a waterproof case. 

"aww they have a 'meows it going' phone case too, im getting it" i tell Darcy.

"whatever lets just hurry up" she says rudely.

"fine let me just pay then we can go" i say then walk up to the cashier.

"did you find everthing fine ma'am" he says sweetly.

"yeah thanks" i say.

"that will be 36.80" he says and i hand him the money. Then our hands accidently touched.

"oh sorry" he said.

"it's okay im sorry too" i say .

"hey do you wanna hang out sometime" he says.

"sure let me see your phone so i can put my number in it" i say and e hands me his phone.

"thanks hi my name is damon" he says reaching his hand out so i can shake it.

"wait the damon as in deefizzy on youtube" i say estonished and shook his hand.

"yes the damon as in deefizzy" he says.

"hey are you done flirting over here im starving" Darcy buts in.

"alright see you later i'll text you" i say walking out the store.

"what the hell is that all about dont you have a boyfriend already" Darcy says.

I keep quiet and take out my phone and click on Darcys contact then press messages ans said:

ME: HE YELLED AT ME THIS MORNING SO IM GONNA GIVE HIM THE SILENT TREATMENT FOR ABOUT A DAY OR 2

DARCY: WAIT WHAT?!

ME; IKR THAT WAS MY REACTION WHEN HE YELLED AT ME

DARCY: DO YOU WANT TO GO TO BIG SPOON YOGURT AND ALOT OF CANDY MAKE A CANDY SALAD AND ATCH SOME MOVIES OR SOMETHING

ME: SURE BUT IM NOT DOING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO GET OVER JUSTIN ITS NOT LIKE WE BROKE UP OR ANYTHING

DARCY: WHO IS JUSTIN?

ME: OH THATS JC'S REAL NAME

DARCY: OH WELL IM GONNA ORDER US SOME TACO BELL WHAT DO YOU WANT?

ME:GET ME A MEXICAN PIZZA PLZ

DARCY: OKAY GO FIND US A GOOD TABLE LIKE BY CINNABON OR SOMETHING I LUV THE SMELL OF FRESH BAKED CINNABUNS

ME: LOL YOUR WIERD

I go over by cinnabon and sit down and then i get a text from Justin. I open it and it says:

JUSTIN<3: HEY IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEEN TO SNAP AT YOU I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING AND ITS REALLY PERSONAL AND I THINK IT NEEDS TO BE TOLD IN PERSON DO YOU THINK THAT WE COULD TALK LATER?

I just had to text him i couldn't go through with the silent treatment i was also really curious of what he has to tell me.

ME: FINE BUT NOT TODAY OR TOMORROW THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW OKAY?

JUSTIN<3: WHY NOT TOMORROW?

ME: I AM GOING TO HANG OUT WITH DEEFIZZY WHY?

JUSTIN<3: WTF I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME AND NOW YOUR CHEATING ON ME!!!!!!!!

ME: NO WE ARE JUST FRIENDS WHATS YOUR PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN<3: IF YOU HANG OUT WITH HIM THEN WE ARE THROUGH!!!

ME: YOU CANT TELL ME WHO I CAN BE FRIENDS WITH AND WHO I CANT BE FRIENDS WITH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE DEFINENTLY NOT MY BROTHER OR FATHER!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN<3: FINE THEN I GUESS WERE DONE

ME: I GUESS WE ARE BYE FOREVER XO

JUSTIN<3: BYE XO

I start to cry and then i text Darcy:

ME: I GUESS IT IS A WAY OF ME GETTING OVER JUSTIN

DARCY: WHY WHAT HAPPENED

ME: WE BROKE UP OVER A TEXT 

DARCY: OKAY WELL WE CAN GET THIS TO GO AND HEAD HOME OKAY?

ME: OKAY I'LL BE AT THE CAR

DARCY: OKAY

----at home----

"im gonna run to the store and grab some snacks then some redbox" she says rubbing small circles on my back.

"okay and thank you for always bieng there" i say crying.

"i'll always be there your my sister and my best friend" she says cheering me up a little.

******

are you happy the broke up *clicks* or NAH?

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!!!

- AaliyahStayinCloudy

******