Connor Has A GF!!!! (ch 16)

Kristen's POV

I wake up with an arm around my waist. Then I hear a camera snap. I look up and see Darcy and Damon giggling away.

"look who's awake,sleeping beauty now we just have to wait for prince charming" Damon says giving a smirk.

"shut up and get out" i say wiggling outta Justin's grip and pushing them out the door.

"someones grum-" is all he could say before i slammed the door.

"good morning pretty lady" Justin says getting up and cracking his back.

"hey handsome" i say pecking his lips.

"hey im gonna go home and get ready then come back and maybe we can go to the movies or something" he says pulling on his shoes.

"sure what time" i ask.

"about 1ish" he says.

"okay now get out i have to get ready for our 'date'" i say putting air quotation marks around date.

"alright alright love you" he says.

"love you more" i say.

"impossible" he says.

"no such thing"i say hugging him and pecking his lips then he's gone.

"now what to wear i say" mummbling to myself.

----after shower and putting on light make-up----

i ended up wearing a leopard print peplum top, red skinny jeans,black flats or high heels (A/N YOU CHOOSE), gold hooped earings, god neckalace (A/N THIS IS ALL FAKE GOLD), bracelets, and a purse/wallet bag that is a black leather.

I run downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"hey who ate all the cereal" i yelled looking in all the cuboards.

"sorry but we did" Darcy said.

I scolded at her then said:

"fine im going to starbucks"

"be careful" Darcy said.

"i will" i yelled then was off to starbucks

----after starbucks----

 I was home alone bcause Darcy and Damon went on their date and mom and dad are on a business trip in miami. I hear the doorbell ring and run to get it.I answer it and thinking it was Justin it was actually Connor.

"hey can i come in its really important" he says.

"sure come in what is it' i say closing the door and walking connor into the livingroom.

"okay so you remember valentina' he says.

"sure she is that oe girl you met at the bar right" i ask.

"yeah anyway so i aked her out on a date yesterday and i cant think of anywhere to take her and its today' he says nervously.

"how about you come with justin and i we are gong to the movies today around 1' i say giving him a smile.

******

sorry for the cliffhanger

vote

comment

and follow plz!!!!!!!!!

sorry again for not updating

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******