Time To Go Home (ch 25)

Kristen's POV

----3 days later---

I wake up to see Justin asleep on the futon in my hospital room. The door opens and Dr.Stevens comes in and greets me.

"okay so good news or bad nes first" he asks.

"bad"

"okay so you have ALS in your legs but they didnt go fully numb yet so you can still walk but not for long and your cancer has spread to your left lung so you have to sleep with a breathing machine AND you have to have a portable oxygen tank AND you have to use a wheelchair"

"i-it spreaded"

"im so sorry i tr-"

"no its okay you did your best to help me and all its just hard to swallow" i say not noticing i had tears  coming down like a waterfall.

"so, um, erm, the good news is you could leave today in an hour" he says stutering a little.

"well thats good i guess i will call my parents and tell them to sign me out i guess"

"dont bother i called them earlier when you were still asleep and they came and signed you out they also told me to tell you that they love you and that you were always a real daughter to them"

"okay and thank you"

"alright well then i guess i will go now so you can get dress"

"wait can i ask you something before you leave" i ask grabbing his wrist so he cant leave.

"yeah whats up kiddo"

"so did you really birth me or is that a lie too" i ask shakily.

"no no no i really birthed you dont worry thats not a lie" he says.

"okay cool now leave i have to get dressed" i say wiping my remaining tears.

"alright stay safe kiddo your stuff will be waiting in the lobby" he says

"okay bye"

"bye"

I get up and grab a floral tank top with no sleeves (A/N RICKY GOT THE TANK TOP WITH NO SLAVES.....sorry i had to) and black high waisted shorts with my black vans with white laces. I head to the bathroom and get dressed after that i brush my teeth and was my face. I decided no make-up and came out the bathroom.

I  see my guitar and decide to sing stars by grace potter & the nocturnals:

I lit a fire with the love you left behind
And it burned wild and crept up the mountain side
I followed your ashes into outer space
I can't look out the window, I can't look at this place.

I can't look at the stars
They make me wonder where you are
Stars, up on heaven's boulevard
And if I know you at all, I know you've gone too far
So I, I can't look at the stars.

All those times we looked up at the sky
Looking out so far, it felt like we could fly
And now I'm all alone in the dark of night
And the moon is shining, but I can't see the light.

And I can't look at the stars
They make me wonder where you are
Stars, up on heaven's boulevard
And if I know you at all, I know you've gone too far
So I, I can't look at the stars.

Stars

Stars, they make me wonder where you are
Stars, up on heaven's boulevard
And if I know you at all, I know you've gone too far
So I can't look at the stars. 

I finish and see that Justin has woken up and is staring at me in awe.

"im sorry  babe i-i didnt meen to i never wanted to breakup with you and tell you to rot i didnt me-"

I cut him off by my laughing.

"whats so funny" he askes

"your so cute when you ramble on and on" i say kissing him.

"hey i have to tell you something and its not gonna be easy on either of us" i say.

"w-what is it" he askes nerviously.

"well i have ALS in my legs but i can still walk for a while and when i cant i haveto use a wheelchair and my, my cancer has spread to my left lung and i have to use a breathing machine when i sleep and  portable oxygen tank when i get up and go somewhere" i say breaking down in tears at the end.

"b-babe we can make it through this please just stay strong for me" he says shakily.

"o-o-o-o-okay i will" i say calming down.

"lets go so we can go get some breakfast" he says pulling me up, grabbing my suitcase, and walking out the door.

We arrive at the lobby and i get connected to my breathing machine and sit in my wheelchair.

----at the o2l house----

I sit in my wheelchair by the couch and watch  the youtube videos i missed on o2l on my laptop.

"hey you wanna go get some starbucks" Justin says walking in the living room.

"sure but can we walk i dont feel like putting the wheelchair in the car driving there and taking it out and when were done putting it in the car and then drive back home and then take it out.....if that made anysense" i say.

"sure lez go" he says and starts to wheel me out of  the house and to starbucks.

******

sorry i had to do something to give it that juicy flavor

but yeah i included something about ALS because you know all of the ALS themed things this month soooo YOUR WELCOME

anyways

vote

comment

and follow + share plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AaliyahStayinCloudy

******